The innocence of a kid can make it very funny at times. The comedy hormone gets excreted to the fullest in their bodies by the age of 3 or 4, that is when they achieve what it takes professional comedians to claim after decades of hard work. This is precisely how parents get through the challenging process of parenting, it helps them overcome the difficulties with much ease.
One thing all little kids do is rename things according to how they feel they should be called or pronounced, and this process at times is a great source of entertainment and laughter for their parents. After all, what can the kids do, they have a very limited vocabulary and knowledge so they make use of whatever they have in their inventory and rename things as per their own suitability.
Today we are going to enjoy experiences shared by parents of their kids renaming things resulting in major waves of laughter.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. The four-year-old knew better.
2. I wish my three year old says the same to me.
3. She isn’t wrong if you give it proper thought.
4. That sounds much cooler.
5. Desserts are always a bonus round.
6. The kid knew about flamingos and not vultures?
7. I wonder what will happen when one day the kid finds out the truth.
8. That is so cute.
9. Drunken Donuts has a nice ring to it.
10. Threatening enough?
11. Everyone followed the amendment.
12. I think I might start calling it that from now on…so hilarious.
13. I think that’s what it is supposed to be called…it sounds so fitting.
14. Hey, I misplaced my cowboy trumpet. Did you see it?
15. If you think about it, that’s what they are.
The thing is, all the renaming actually makes sense if you think about it. Kids are so hilarious, I wonder what we would’ve done without them. Their purity is what enhances the beauty of every moment spent with them. I wish no one ever grew up.
Let’s enjoy some more kids renaming things. Scroll down to continue!
16. One and the same.
17. How and why does this all make so much sense?
18. Forget inventors, kids will name everything from now on.
19. Oh my god I call them pasta pockets too and I am a 24-year-old grown man.
20. Hand socks…what a cutie.
21. But mommy, they sound the exact same.
22. Not wrong you know.
23. “boo boo trucks” has me in splits.
24. Why do we eat in the dying room? Isn’t it used for dying purposes?
25. I disapprove of this vocabulary. Ew.
26. A communication gap that took 4 attempts to cover.
27. I am fasting, not running.
28. It must only be used to heat pizzas.
29. I mean, they are trees and also naked…so that is what they should be called.
30. I never really knew what to call them…now I do.
This much wholesomeness is bound to set you up for the rest of the week. Imagine, these are just some of the millions of moments that get created in a household where there are kids. Imagine how lucky their parents are who experience all this first hand. To all who are about to become parents, we wish you the best of luck for the rollercoaster of a ride about to come your way.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more!
“Hank! Abuse left this poor pup with scars and timidness, but now he smiles ear-to-ear.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings