Boys who show their love for their girls are the best kind of boys.
You must have heard “All boys are the same” and girls use this phrase depending on their experiences but not all boys are the same. Some are better than others. Some have the kindest souls and they make sure their girls get treated the right way. They would make breakfast for their girls, buy them flowers, take them out for a movie night, and get them their dream ring or necklace. These guys are proving that love still exists and their girls are the luckiest to have their dream guys. Today, we have foun15 girls who have found their dream boys. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “I suffer from posttraumatic stress and had a trauma nightmare this morning so my boyfriend came home and surprised me with this”
We can only imagine coming home and getting surprised by someone like this.
2. When your boyfriend knows you are tired and deserve to be treated:
3. “On the left is the photo I posted of my boyfriend and I, on the right is his response.”
We must say your boyfriend has got a good sense of humor.
4. “I mentioned to my boyfriend how beautiful the necklace was that our mutual friend made, and he surprised me with it today.”
BF: My girlfriend liked that necklace, let’s make it.
5. “A few days ago, I tried Dutch braiding my own hair and kept getting frustrated because I couldn’t see/reach. Last night, my boyfriend began watching videos to learn how to braid my hair.”
Isn’t it cute when you don’t ask your loved ones for a favor but they know what you are struggling with and try to help you?
6. Waking up and getting a cute surprise from your husband is the best thing ever:
“My husband is the absolute cutest. I’ve been saying since quarantine how much I miss getting massages. So for my birthday, he bought me a massage table and learned how to do deep tissue massages. I went in to take a nap and when I woke up he had transformed our living room in to a massage studio.”
7. “My husband made this bookshelf for me out of old barn wood and steel piping…it’s screwed into the wall so it doesn’t fall over and kill me.”
When your husband knows you love reading so he puts in the effort and makes a bookshelf for you, it’s the cutest thing ever. It is not about the things. It is never about the things. It’s about the love, care and respect you have for each other. Relationships get boring with time but efforts and surprises keep a relationship exciting. You fall in love with that person every day when they care for you and show it with their actions. Scroll down for more and have fun!
8. When your boyfriend wants a favor from you:
9. When it is your birthday and your husband wants to make you a birthday cake:
“Frog custard tart my husband made me on my birthday :)”
10. When your husband makes you feel like you are the luckiest girl in the world:
“When we got engaged 5 years ago, my husband couldn’t afford the ring I originally wanted. He promised me, at the time, that when we were more financially stable, he would get me “the dream ring that you deserve”. Today, he surprised me with this stunner! I’m truly the luckiest woman in the world.”
11. When you wake up and your husband makes you breakfast:
“Breakfast for dinner! My husband made me eggs, toast and bacon. We have a stressful of couple weeks and small kindnesses for one another have made all the difference.”
12. The best present you can give to someone:
“My super cool boyfriend made this for my birthday. Thanks for making me feel special.”
13. When your boyfriend can’t stay away from you:
“Boyfriend flew all the way to New Zealand to visit me since I am studying abroad for a semester! First time seeing him in two months- we couldn’t stop smiling all day:)”
14. Boyfriends who make you breakfast are the best:
“My boyfriend was going to bed as I was getting up this morning. When I told him I hadn’t gotten good sleep he made me a sandwich and a coffee to take to work. Brightened a gloomy morning”
15. “I asked my boyfriend to watch our pets. Later I walked into the living room and found everyone like this:”
Isn’t it cute that these husbands/boyfriends are doing their best to make their girls happy? Has your partner ever made you feel happier or surprised? Comment down to share your opinion.