There is no doubt that being a manager comes with a set of responsibilities, as they need to motivate their employees, provide them with advice, and handle difficult situations in a professional manner. The importance of their duties is often overshadowed by the fact that they have power over other people and sometimes this makes them unbearable to live with because they are addicted to having the ability to control other people.
As a Reddit user, DistrictEquivalent79 has a very interesting story to tell about how he was brought down to earth by arrogant managers. And there is nothing better than hearing the stories of people who have been brought to their knees by such arrogant managers. The manager in charge of a store demanded to speak to his manager to complain about how he had disrupted her lunch break while he was fixing a server in the store, despite the fact that the manager didn’t really understand how important his job was. Despite her naivety, she had no idea that the IT guy’s manager was way above her and that he had the power to fire her at any minute. Keep on scrolling down to read the whole story and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Keep on scrolling down to read the full story
2. This is a 13-year-old story
3. Store managers thought that OP was just another hired help
5. Seems like a normal day
6. He is doing his job nothing wrong
7. He is a human it’s okay for people to forget things sometimes
8. That’s very rude of the manager
9. What? it’s not his fault that the server is in your lunch break area
10. She wants to talk to his manager
11. Okay, no problem.
12. Who is gonna get fired?
13. Okay so the retail manager wants OP to get fired
14. Everyone is happy except the store owner
15. District manager walks out with the former store manager lmao
16. Store manager for real prioritized her lunch over getting the cash register back online
17. Wise words for real
18. “Imagine how much s**t would have hit the fan”
19. being escorted out the door for being a Karen haha lmao
20. Fair enough
21. Do you think OP got greedy at the end?
22. Would have been brilliant for real
23. Do you guys think that OP is the kind of guy who does not respect anyone in a lower position
24. Is OP a local hero?
26. That would have been a lovely ending lmao
This was it, folks, this is what happened 13 years ago, and we think that the store owner was being rude to OP. Please take a moment to tell us what you think about it in the comment section and also feel free to like and share this article with your loved ones and friends. Stay tuned for more content like this from Defused! Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings