It is necessary to talk about mental health.
We have shoved mental health problems underneath the carpet for the longest time. People don’t believe mental illnesses are real so a lot of people who need actual help are often ignored. This needs to stop because it has been going on for years now and it is costing lives. Talking about our mental health can prove to be useful in a lot of ways. Someone else who is suffering from these illnesses can read about it and know that they aren’t alone in this battle with their mind. You can also get to know a lot of ways you can fight the disease. Basically, you are helping spread awareness and that can do wonders for people who were in the dark about it for so long.
Sometimes the topic of mental health can get very serious and tedious to learn about. So discovering it through entertaining ways is a great solution for that. “Haley Drew This” comics have been talking about mental health for the longest time and most of Haley Weaver’s comics are so wholesome you would never turn them away. If you haven’t seen any of them yet, you are in for a treat today. Scroll down below to see 30 mental health comics by “Haley Drew This” that will warm your heart:
1. It may seem like it will last forever, but it won’t.
2. The perfect way to wish someone a happy anniversary.
3. Just the essentials.
4. Mom knows best.
5. Is it worth letting go of the past for?
6. We know it is easier said than done, but keep trying.
7. Logic vs Emotion.
8. Just pack the important stuff from quarantine.
9. These are not difficult but they really help.
10. It could mean the world to someone.
11. Appreciate yourself for the little things.
12. Remember the good moments.
13. There is still a long way left to go.
14. Cherish these moments.
15. It is okay to express yourself through tears.
Don’t these just fill up your heart with warmth? Not only are the comics extremely cute, but they also remind you that you are not alone in this. Fighting a mental illness can be very scary, so receiving a little love from others doesn’t hurt. Always be kind to those around you. You never know what they are going through. Scroll down below to see more of these brilliant comics:
16. Wanting to do everything but having no energy really sucks.
17. The depression wears its seasonal costume too.
18. You are perfectly fine in your current condition.
19. It is okay to have tangles. Work on them one by one.
20. Please wear your mask.
21. Practice this every day.
22. Learn to co-exist.
23. Listen to the sky more often.
24. This is spot on.
25. All of them are important.
26. Watching someone else smile makes me happy too.
27. How do we cope today?
28. How to cheer up your roommate.
29. There are different types of best friends.
30. If you don’t like a feeling, know that it will end soon.
How did these comics make you feel? Share your opinion with us in the comments below!