What happens when a Border Collie and nature collide? Blessings for humankind.
When you try to think of the most intelligent dog breeds in the world, Border Collie would definitely be in the top part of your list. And not only are they blessed with all that brain power, but Border Collies are also extremely beautiful as well. This competition of both beauty and intelligence is quite a rare one. And this rarity is exactly why so many people deeply love this dog breed. Not everyone is blessed with a Border Collie but those who are, are literally the best people in the world. See, if you have such a majestic animal living with you, you would certainly want to showcase it to the rest of the world. Their pride, our gift.
Today we have got some delightful experiences for you guys. Experiences coming straight from the owners of Border Collies of the world, telling us what an amazing thing life becomes once they enter your life. And the gorgeous pictures coupled with those experiences exploit our emotions in the best way possible.
Here are 19 gorgeous and tender Border Collies blessed by the nature.
1. “Surprised my girlfriend with a border collie. I think they’re both happy.”
2. “My border collie puppy likes to jump up and sit on random things. This is my favorite so far.”
3. “The shelter I work at had a litter of 5 1-week-old border collie pups. My coworker chose this pup before his eyes even opened, and he ended up being the only one with a blue eye! This is Ollie!”
4. “We had a baby 3 weeks ago and our border collie hasn’t left his side since we brought him home.”
5. “I took a picture of our 6-month-old border collie.”
6. “Meet Darwin, the only border collie to ever sleep through an entire vet appointment!”
7. “This is how she tells me she’s ready to go outside”
8. “My 7-month-old border collie doesn’t have enough room for her tongue and a tennis ball.”
9. “Meet Loki, the 3-month-old border collie puppy being fostered at my work.”
Do you guys know what these images are doing to me? They are making me crave a Border Collie real bad. And I am sure the feelings are mutuals for you guys as well. They are just so adorable and tick all the boxes. Those who have them are literally the most blessed ones of the lot.
10. “I hope Tracer cuddling her brother Biggs Darklighter brings a smile to your face today.”
11. “First dip in the ocean”
12. One of them is having a really good day and you can guess who isn’t.
13. “Me, my girlfriend, and my roommate each have a border collie. It took about half a bag of treats, but we got them to sit still long enough for a family portrait.”
14. Never seen a dogo more excited for fetch than this.
15. “Brushed him for the first time in a while, we thought he was getting chubby.”
16. “Ready to take a walk in the Wild West!”
17. “Never trust a quiet border collie.”
18. Just moments before a glamorous transformation.
19. “14 years later and he’s still my best buddy.”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.