These wholesome images of newly adopted animals are the cutest thing you will have seen all week.
There are many things in our lives that instantly and always put a big bright smile on our faces. Things that completely uplift our mood and energize us as steroids do. One of those adrenaline triggers is images of newly adopted pet animals. It gives me an absolute joy to watch those happy faces finally arriving at their forever home.
Every single animal in this world deserves to be treated how we treat our favorite humans. With immense love and undying affection. Be it a tiny pup, a little kitten or a floofy cat, a bulky doggo, they all deserve nothing but love and care. And this is why adoption is such a beautiful idea. To give a new life to someone, absolutely amazing.
Let’s look at some newly adopted pets. And we have compiled the best ones for this week.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “We welcomed Larry into our family today!”
2. “This tiny beast just came home with me today”
3. “I got a new puppy today! what should I name him?”
4. “This guy was tossed from someone’s car…”
“This guy was tossed from someone’s car, darted across 4 lanes of traffic, and was stuck in a drainage ditch by the time I got to him. He was covered in mud and fleas and has a kitty cold, but he will be well taken care of from now on. Meet Milo.”
5. “I’m a new cat mom. What breed do you guys think she is?”
6. “Just adopted this sweet old girl, need a name!”
7. “Got my first cat, we found her at my work under the skid plate of a car. Her name is diesel. Show some love”
8. “Found this kitten wandering into the road…”
9. “Adopted a “calico tabby” mix to find out from an exotic cat breeder that she is actually F5 Bengal mixed with calico. just here to show off her pattern”
10. “Just added this little dude to the family. Need ideas for names.”
I feel the feeling of adopting such a gorgeous animal kinda resembles how it feels when you give birth to a baby. I am yet to feel that feeling but I can bet it’s is the best feeling in the world. And given how adorable these pets are, their owners must consider themselves very lucky.
Alright, time for me to shut up and let you guys enjoy some more newly adopted faces of the week.
11. Such a cute gentleman.
12. “My first coon kitten, name suggestions?”
13. Oh my god look at those eyes!
14. “Adopted Roy a week ago. I’m his third owner and he had been in the shelter since last October. they warned me it might take some time for him to warm up to me.”
15. “My sister just got her first cat ever. Guess she’s learning the hard way.”
16. “1st-time cat dad, she’s officially stolen my heart”
17. Omg! That’s like the tiniest kitty ever.
18. “Adopting a boy pup from my grandma! Any ‘cheese’ dogs names?”
19. “New addition to the family Say hello to Chester”
20. “When I brought him home he was terrified. Now he doesn’t leave my side. A very handsome little guy”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.