Forever homes for forever pets.
Adopting a pet is such a beautiful thing. Giving an animal a life that it always deserved is nothing less than the best deed anyone can do. It’s really sad to see that little animals get to suffer on roads and behind cages until someone comes along and takes them in. People who adopt helpless animals and give them a good life deserve to end up in the heavens above because of their generosity and kindness. Animals are really emotional, sure they can’t talk or speak about their feelings but one can easily see how they behave and sooner or later, they’d start loving you like you’re their parents.
So today we look at 19 animals who were newly adopted and got a good life by some really good people on the internet. I hope this inspires everyone to adopt a pet.
1. “New addition to the family Say hello to Chester”
2. “I’m a new cat mom. What breed do you guys think she is?”
3. “Got my first cat, we found her at my work under the skid plate of a car. Her name is diesel. Show some love”
4. “Adopted a “calico tabby” mix to find out from an exotic cat breeder that she is actually F5 bengal mixed with calico. just here to show off her pattern”
5. “Just adopted this little gentleman today! Any name suggestions ?”
6. “Hi! We recently adopted a cat that someone abandoned out in the country. Need some cool ideas for a name. Thanks!”
7. “My sister just got her first cat ever. Guess she’s learning the hard way.”
8. “We’ve got this lovely man today, any ideas for a name?”
9. “My first coon kitten, name suggestions?”
10. “This tiny beast just came home with me today”
11. “This guy was tossed from someone’s car…”
12. “Just adopted this sweet old girl, need a name!”
13. “Found this kitten wandering into the road…”
14. “Just added this little dude to the family. Need ideas for names.”
15. “adopted roy a week ago. i’m his third owner and he had been in the shelter since last october. they warned me it might take some time for him to warm up to me.”
16. “1st time cat dad, she’s officially stolen my heart”
17. “Adopting a boy pup from my grandma! Any ‘cheese’ dogs names?”
18. “When I brought him home he was terrified. Now he doesn’t leave my side<3 a very handsome little guy”
19. “We welcomed Larry into our family today!”
And with that, we conclude this article. All of these pets are adorable and deserve a very good life and we hope they get that. Let us know which one’s of these were your favourite and have you ever adopted an animal or plan to do so in the comment section below?