Old Pets are just old babies.
Having a bond with your pets that lasts a lifetime is the most wholesome thing any pet owner can ask for. Growing up with your humans and pets is such an ethereal experience. Imagine you bringing in a baby animal and it grows up to become an even bigger baby. Hence we’ve been saying for a while now that your pets are exactly like your children and nothing less. If you can’t treat your pet like it’s your own child, there’s no need of having a pet. Over the years these beautiful animals grow a loving bond with their owners.
So today we look at 27 pets who grew up to be even bigger and cuter babies.
1. ”My 20-year-old chihuahua still thriving!”
2. ”Meet August, officially the oldest living Golden Retriever! She turned 20 years old!”
3. ”Mystic, my 15 year old mini kitty, doing an awfully cute blep.”
4. ”Maggie is 15 years old and new to our house, she’s been here for about a week and fell in love with my husband. here she is staring into his soul.”
5. ”Niko, 22 years young.”
6. ”My girlfriend’s 15-year-old floof pup, Ranger.”
7. Look at this adorable grandpa Catto.
8. ”My old girl is still up and running at 15 years old – I give her the biggest hugs and tell her she’s loved every single day because I will never know when she decides it’s time.”
9. ”This is Lilly. She’s 15 years old now. She belongs to my landlord but has adopted me.”
10. ”My 15-year-old buddy still knows how to win hearts over.”
11. ”Is 15 years old. Weighs 6 pounds. Accepts 0 shit.”
12. Best friends for life.
13. ”This lovely lady will be 22 years old in July.”
Having fun going through this article. All of these elderly pets deserve some love and respect. They’re like grandpa’s and grandma’s at this point but they’re still adorable. Who wouldn’t want an elderly pet? Scroll down below for even more elderly pets.
14. ”22 years old, mostly deaf and blind, and somehow she can still hear a bathtub running.”
15. ”My 20 year old definitely earned 10 points for Hufflepuff!”
16. Grumpy old kitty is disappointed.
17. ”25-year-old pupper Baby still loves going for walks”
18. ”Bandit turned 25 years old on December 7th!”
19. ”Here’s Mikey, 15 years old I’m scared to lose him but seeing him so peaceful like this makes me happy.”
20. ”She’s been with me for 22 years and is still going strong.”
21. ”Tessa is 20 years old and still snuggles with her stuffed banana.”
22. ”22 years and counting.”
23. ”My 15-year-old Chihuahua has very sensitive eyes due to iris atrophy. Here she is in her Doggles. I smile at this photo on an hourly basis. Hope it has the same effect for others.”
24. Look at this adorable 22-year-old kitty.
25. ”My sweet girl Cheech is 15 years old! After her haircuts everyone always thinks she’s a puppy”
26. ”My 22-year-old cat noticed I was eating Doritos.”
27. This guy’s been making everyone smile for the past 15 years.
And with that, we conclude this article. Let us know your thoughts on these cute elderly pups and cats in the comment section below?