Parenting is one of the toughest jobs. You can not imagine what it comes with until the time you become a parent yourself. Parenting is both rewarding and difficult, but it is also extremely rewarding. ‘The days are long, but the years are short,’ someone once told me, and nothing could be more true when it comes to being a parent. It’s difficult, like when I’m counting down the minutes till bedtime. Then, when my daughter falls asleep, I’m bored.
I can’t wait for the weekend to be over so that I can drop my child off at Kindergarten. Then I miss her for the duration of her stay. I could go on and on… but if you’re a parent, you know what I’m talking about. Here are 14 tweets from parents that demonstrate how difficult (but also hilarious) parenting can be.
1. The fact that kids can find where you hid their gadgets but can’t make a cup of tea
2. Daughter will learn everything when she becomes an adult
3. Dads will be dads. Some might not know the grade their children are in
4. “You will catch cold “
“But I want to look cool.”
5. Is he? Tell us in the comments
6. And tea parties and many more
7. He is not a child if he doesn’t run from taking bath
Funny enough, right? Many of you who are parents would relate the most to it as all kids exhibit similar behaviors. Keep scrolling as there are more stories for you.
8. Does your kids follow you the bathroom too?
9. Sex life is completely destroyed when you have a toddler
10. Someone send help to her
11. Kids talking during the movie destroys everything, feeling pity for this dad
12. This was the most dark yet hilarious parenting joke I’ve ever heard
13. Two statements that sum up parenting life precisely
These were the darkest jokes that we just heard. No need to take everything on heart as there’s always a good side to everything. No matter how much of a headache children become, they bring joy and happiness to your lives.
Share your feedback on this article. Tell us any relatable things that you have. Stay tuned for more.