Some people are born to criticize others.
Even if you are perfect, which is impossible, people are still going to think of ways to bring you down. They will find flaws in you no matter what. We shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Some people are special in their own way. Just because someone isn’t good at something, doesn’t mean they are completely useless.
I remember when I joined medical school. I kept failing. I couldn’t understand a thing my professor was saying. I was called “dumb” and “pathetic” a lot of times. That’s when I switched to the accounting field. And guess what? I’m doing great! So don’t give up hope, you’ll get there. Just prove them wrong!
Here are some Redditors that proved people wrong:
1. Bad at art.
2. Knowing three languages is a big deal, honestly.
3. Why interview someone who is not a programmer?
4. The Office reference right in there.
5. It’s isn’t your fault you’re bad at sports.
6. Why waste so much time?
7. They probably lost a great employee.
8. The smartest of the farm hands.
9. A great artist was born.
10. You are where you belong now.
11. Who’s laughing now?
12. Bad at working with scissors.
13. So you were a great writer after all.
14. That isn’t your fault.
Do you have any similar experiences to share? Let us know in the comments below.