Animals are the best gift we all got without asking!
When we classify something or someone as very precious to us, I think we can all agree that by that we mean we can’t treat them carelessly because they are of great value to us. And when you love that precious someone, it is very hard to describe those feelings in words. And that’s how it is with pets for us. It feels absolutely right to have a little pet around you all the time. They bring so much joy to their owners’ lives. And that is because that inseparable connection works both ways, the amount of love the owners shower upon their pets is fully recognized by them and they don’t hesitate to give back either. Our adorable love us as unconditionally as we do.
When you return home after a stressful shift, guess who’d be waiting for you, anxiously, every single time? Your very own pet animal. We legitimately don’t deserve this amount of preciousness that they bestow upon us.
Today we’ve got 24 of the most precious pet animals that will trigger all your happy emotions. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “The warmest spot she could find”
2. “My boyfriend never had a dog before.”
3. “My exhausted daughter fell asleep. Her kitten decided to join her.”
4. “I had a bad day today. My cat did this when I sat down on the couch. She sat like this for a solid 10 minutes just looking at me.”
5. “My sister adopted a blind cat, and he’s the sweetest cat I’ve met!”
6. “This is Sandy. She’s almost 13 years old, and she’s been with me since the day she was born. We’ve been inseparable from day 1.”
7. “We welcomed our firstborn 5 days ago. Our dog has been on watch ever since. He cried and she immediately went to make sure everything was OK and stayed until he fell back asleep.”
8. “My dogs were separated for 2 years due to a divorce. My ex agreed today that I can keep my 9-year-old boy!”
9. “My cat likes to ride sitting on my shoulder, hanging and purring. Perfect.”
10. “My dad dressed ’the dog he didn’t want’ in my childhood dress he kept for his first granddaughter.”
11. Kindness can melt anyone. I am willing to bet my life on that.
12. “My best friend is here for a visit. She’s pregnant, and my kitty is very interested in her baby bump. He likes to sit with his paws resting on it.”
All this preciousness! My god, we must be really lucky because it isn’t easy to get blessed with so much adorableness and cuteness in a single day. I really hope you guys are enjoying these stories because I am fully immersed. This is what you call a proper heartwarming experience.
Now don’t you worry, we’ve got a lot more coming your way so refill those snacks and get ready to continue enjoying the ride.
13. “The cat always feels this way when my husband is about to come home. A minute before he comes in, he sits in front of the door and waits.”
14. “My 70-lb pitbull thinks she’s a lapdog.”
15. “Bruce is finally cancer-free!”
16. “Our newest rescue is afraid of men so my husband put a blanket down for her to choose when to approach. She laid by him and used his head as a pillow.”
17. After a productive session at work, these two exhausted entrepreneurs were seen on a train traveling to Manchester.
18. “Here’s a smile from Sadie, the 15-year-old corgi.”
19. “7 years ago today I adopted this Chihuahua-Corgi mix that was $16 because no one else wanted him. He’s old and grey now but is still my best decision ever.”
20. A precious bond that shall always exist.
21. “Apparently cats don’t smile. But this little rascal looks pretty happy to me.”
22. “My boyfriend is comforting our cat that had a rough day.”
23. “My husband comforting our kitten at the vet”
24. “My Irish wolfhound sitting on Grandma’s lap. He has no idea how big he is.”
We all must have been really nice in our previous lives to be blessed by this much goodness in this one.
I really hope you guys had a great time. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.