What makes a meme hilarious? “Plot twist”.
We love tweets but the ones that are hilarious capture our interest the most. Funny tweets are the perfect meme material we need to make our mood lighter. Well, not every meme will make you laugh but the ones that come with twists and turns are our favorite. If you are a fan of suspense and plot twists, then you are just at the right place because you will find here a perfect blend of hilarious memes and unexpected plot twists. We have collected some of the funniest tweets for you that end on unexpected, funny plot twists. Scroll down to relax your nerves.
1. When you don’t want kids but kids want you:
2. Make sure to show up early.
3. When you want to inform them beforehand:
4. I always touch myself whenever I think about you.
5. This literally never happens.
6. Meet my girlfriend:
7. When you lick lips in anticipation:
8. Roses are red, violets are blue.
9. Capitalization can literally change any sentence.
10. Stop crying, ROB WILL HELP.
11. When you are good at ruining funerals:
12. Why are you even here?Advertisement
13. Calm down, museum man.
14. Isn’t it cool?
15. When you accidentally say “bless you” and then realize, you said it for your ex:
If you love unexpected comedy then you must have understood this joke and probably enjoyed it. That time when you are following your ex to check what they are up to and suddenly she sneezes and you say “bless you” and she keeps wondering where the voice came from. Well, bro at least you left her confused. How many of you have done this? Scroll down to read some of the more funny tweets.
16. Have anything smaller?
17. Magical in bed.
18. When you have knee issues:
19. Aww, Dammit.
20. When you see a kid crying in the grocery store:
21. What would you say to your dad if he were alive today?
22. That’s how you sext after marriage:
23. When you are obsessed with him:
24. I love how music can take you to another place.
25. Goodbyes are so awkward.
26. When you are the man of the house:
27. Mom, am I your favorite?
28. I have something to say:
29. When you are raised as an only child:
30. Why do you ask?
Comedy masterminds of Twitters have given us such wholesome content to enjoy and laugh at. All of these hilarious tweets have left us rolling on the floor laughing. Comment down and tell us which of these tweets did you find amusing the most?