Everyone has an urge to know what their favorite movie actors would look like if they played their famous characters today.
Pop culture movies were basically a modernization movement where the mass media was evolving at an unprecedented rate, the movies were being specifically targeted at the younger generation. There is no doubt that thanks to the emerging technologies of the 90s and the creative ideas of the directors, coupled with some brilliant acting skills, actors who did movies in the 90s gained so much fame and formed their own legacies in the Hollywood industry. No one can topple these legacies as these names will be remembered forever and for the good. When someone says the name of a movie and you instantly remember all the main actors and main scenes of the movie, you know those actors have definitely made a name for themselves and are worthy of everyone’s respect.
I, as a fan of so many actors who became famous by doing pop culture movies, have this urge to see what they would look like if they did those movies today. I want nothing else to change but their faces to age just to get a feel of how they would look like in that same persona, in that same style but looking like how they look today.
If you ever had the same imagination as me well then today is your day.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Here’s what Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler would look like if they made Armadeggon today.
Source: © Armaggedon / Touchstone Pictures and co-producers, © IAO / KCS / East News, © VNX / Capital Pictures / Capital Pictures / East News
2. Our “She’s All That” stars Rachel Cook and Freddie Prinze wouldn’t have looked too different had they made the movie today.
Source: © She’s All That / Miramax and co-producers, © Rich Fury / Invision / AP / East News, © East News / East News
3. Stacey Dash and Alicia Silverstone from Clueless had they filmed it today.
Source: © Clueless / Paramount Pictures, © ASSOCIATED PRESS / East News, © ANGELA WEISS / AFP / East News
4. Anne Hathaway would look even more gorgeous if she did The Devil Wears Prada today.
Source: © The Devil Wears Prada / Fox 2000 Pictures and co-producers, © AXELLE / BAUER-GRIFFIN / MEGA / Mega Agency / East News
5. Here’s what Kirsten Dunst would look like if she did Bring It On today.
Source:© Bring It On / Beacon Communications and co-producers, © Maria Laura Antonelli / AGF / SIPA / Sipa Press Russia / East News
6. The very gorgeous Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams from the movie Means Girls.
Source: © Mean Girls / Paramount Pictures and co-producers, © Charles Sykes / Invision / AP / East News, © Invision / Invision / East News
How does it feel to see them in their exact same attire and role after so many years? Not going to lie I wasn’t expecting to get a little emotional. They are all getting old now, our childhood favorites are now so old. I am so thankful to them all for providing us with such an amazing 90s. And one thing is for sure, they all can fully nail these roles if they actually did them today.
7. The stunning Uma Thurman would still be as fierce in Kill Bill if she reprised the role again.
Source: © Kill Bill: Vol. 1 / Miramax and co-producers, © Zabulon Laurent / ABACA / ABACA / East News
8. Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz don’t know how to age so it wouldn’t have mattered when they made The Mummy series.
Source: © The Mummy / Universal Pictures and co-producers, © Van Tine Dennis /ABACA / East News, © Invision / Invision / East News
9. Adorable Kate Hudson if she did How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Source: © How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days / Moviemakers Productions and co-producers, © Invision / Invision / East News
10. Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz would only look better and better if they keep remaking There’s Something About Mary.
Source: © There’s Something About Mary / Twentieth Century Fox, © Invision / Invision / East News, © Christopher Smith / Invision / AP / East News
11. Nicoletta Braschi and Roberto Benigni in the 90s classic Life is Beautiful.
Source:© La vita è bella / Melampo Cinematografica and co-producers, © FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/ East News, © Avalon.red/REPORTER / East News
12. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere from Pretty Woman have certainly come a long way.
Source: © Pretty Woman / Touchstone Pictures and co-producers, © Invision / Invision / East News, © Sebastien Courdji / KCS / East News
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Who else would you want to see taking on their legendary role once again?