The question is what life would be like without cats?
Life would be so boring without our favorite pet, cats. Life is like a roller coaster when you have a cat in the house. Adopting a cat can change your life upside down. No doubt, these cutest felines will bring you a bundle of joy but their mischievous acts can also annoy you. From demanding attention to distracting you from work, cats want what they want and you can not do anything about it. If you are deciding to adopt a cat, you are at the right place because we have made a compilation that will show you what life is like when you have a cat in the house. Scroll down and we are sure, you will relate to these photos.
1. When you have “work from home” and she keeps distracting you from work.
2. The large one is teaching the small one how to be a cat.
Via: trinp / Reddit
3. When you have a mini version of yourself in the house.
Via: trinp / Reddit
4. That’s how siblings fight.
Via: _ThisGirlJ_ / Reddit
5. When you want her to get off the stand.
6. Looks like he owns the house.
Via: stackming / Reddit
7. When you decide to casually photobomb your sibling’s picture.
When you have one cat, she will be mischievous with you but when you have two or more cats in the house, they would act like siblings. They would fight over everything. Cats share a typical siblings’ relationship. They can’t see you giving attention to the other one. Just look at these adorable cuties who are too purrfect not to notice. One cat is serious and the other one is being the naughty one as usual. Keep scrolling to watch more cute kitties.
8. She is probably finding something.
9. A serious meeting is going on in here.
Via: VagueLlama / Reddit
10. When she claims she is too mature.
11. When you are not allowed on the counter but you can’t resist.
12. When you don’t get food on time.
13. Sandwich only sits with my wife, but I think I found a way to beat the system.”
14. That’s the face they make when they hear a can opening.
15. When you want to “Netflix & Chill” but they block your view.
16. Caught this on CCTV today.
Via: chrispega / Reddit
17. When she is not happy with the birthday surprise.
Via: A221V / Reddit
From acting all-cute to getting angry over anything, cats have made a place in our hearts. No matter how much they annoy or distract us, we still have a soft corner for them. Comment down below if you have a cat in the house and how cats have changed your life? We love to hear from you.