Raising a teenager can never be easy.
You may take all the lessons for raising kids but let us tell you they are not going to help you out. They are not worth it. No book in the world can teach you how to raise a teenager. Teenagers have more tantrums than toddlers. They would give attitude to their parents. They want to be alone and do not want to talk to their parents. That’s a phase and we all have seen this phase. They are good once they are out of it. Today, we have 45 tweets posted by parents that show exactly what it is like to be a parent of a teenager. Scroll down for these tweets.
1. That’s how our generation talks:
2. We are all living in haunted houses:
3. No, your kid’s room is not as bad as this kid’s room:
4. At least someone is happy to see you:
5. Now I know:
6. You are raising a gangsta:
7. Do not make them wear weather-appropriate clothes:
8. Teenager, now you know how it feels?
9. When teenagers feel embarrassed to be seen with their families:
10. He needs a favor from you:
11. They would make fun of your stuff and then they would beg to borrow it from you:
12. You can’t ask your teenager for a picture:
13. That’s a pro tip if you want your kids to talk to you:
14. Did I go to labor for 14 hours for this?
15. Teens are always hungry:
16. There is no privacy when you have kids:
17. Anyone would like to take the challenge?
18. Dealing with teenagers is more difficult than dealing with toddlers:
19. Do’s and Don’ts for raising a teenager:
20. I can feel it:
21. Teenagers always have something new:
22. You should have the talent to impress your teen’s new cool friends:
23. No dramatic exit, no dignity:
24. They were right:
We do not know what it is that makes these teenagers so irritable. They are always irritated by literally everything. Irritated by hugs, kisses, questions, home, doors, food, everything. Teenagers have their own logic and it’s better to leave them on their own. Give your kids some space and they will be good when they hit their 20s.
25. Teens are allergic to forehead kisses and hugs from parents:
26. They think they are independent but they would always ask for money from you:
28. Teens do not need attention. They hate it.
29. Struggles of teenagers: `
30. Things you will find in a teen’s room:
31. You never know, they can be poor parents of a teenager:
32. The smell of pre-teens:
33. When they compliment you:
34. Why didn’t you wake me up early?
35. Teenagers’ rooms be like:
36. Be a good listener if your teens are sharing something with you:
37. Quality time with teenagers:
38. Here we are:
39. What it is like to be a mother of a teenager:
40. The number of prayers:
41. Baby giraffes are better than teens:
42. Never give up hope:
43. Teens when the power goes out:
44. Teenagers would never accept your advice:
45. Teenagers are weird:
Are you a parent of teenagers? How many teens do you have? How is it like to be a parent of a teen? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!
Here is a wholesome dog tax for you:
“This is Theo, he’s ready to help Santa”