Following is OP’s exciting story. Okay, time for a confession. When I have a lot of work, I sometimes have food delivered from places where I should probably be driving to pick up the food. Is that the worst thing that could happen in the world?!?! Isn’t I merely human? Anyway, I bring that up because the lady you’re about to hear from wants to know if she’s an a**hole for doing what I just described. Now read the story whole story down below till the end.
1. Here’s the crux of the story
2. OP’s family loves a restaurant that is blocks away. SHe tales care of her toddler while the husband works
3. Due to exams’ hectic routine, OP decided to order food and paid online while leaving a20% tip too
4. When OP went to collect the food, the delivery girl was rude to her for not picking it as it is a mile away and that she gets paid less for it
5. The delivery rider pounded on the door while OP was going back so she complained to the restaurant and asked them to send her back the tip. The manager apologized on this happening
6. A 20% coupon was offered to OP. However, this experience will forbid OP to get delivery from this place ever again. Now OP asks Reddit community if AITA for doing this
7. It is clearly and NTA case as it’s no bad thing on ordering food from nearby places
8. Yes, the situation should be understood from both sides
9. It’s basically much easier to deliver to nearby places
10. That’s true
Share your thoughts on this article. Whether you think this is an NTA case or not? We all should be kind enough towards others instead of making chaos out of every situation so that everyone is at peace. Stay tuned for more stories.