In this scenario, OP lives in her boyfriend’s house with his roommate, who recently started dating a girl. The girlfriend of the roommate spends weekends at the house. OP prefers to dress comfortably at home, which sometimes includes going without a bra. Her boyfriend doesn’t mind, but the roommate’s girlfriend confronted her, expressing discomfort with her choice because her nippl** were visible. Feeling caught off guard, OP reluctantly agreed to wear a bra while in the house, but she’s now frustrated about having to change her attire to accommodate the roommate’s girlfriend’s request.
The conflict revolves around whether it’s appropriate for the woman to go braless in her boyfriend’s home, given the presence of the roommate’s girlfriend. While she agreed to the request to avoid conflict, she’s irritated because she believes she shouldn’t have to alter her clothing choices within her own home.
So keep on scrolling down below to see the whole story by yourself and make sure to read it till the end.
1. OP here briefed us with an update keep on scrolling down to find out what really happened
2. OP lives with her boyfriend in his house and she has been living here for a year, and his best friend is renting out a bedroom from the OP’s boyfriend.
3. OP prefers to dress in a way that is comfortable when she’s at home she rarely wears a bra and it’s alright with her boyfriend even if the roommate is around
4. The roommate’s girlfriend confronted OP while her boyfriend was in the shower, she said to OP that she needs to wear a bra as it is super inappropriate to roam around the house
5. OP doesn’t feel she needs to wear a bra but anyhow she agreed now she wants to know whether she was right here or not
6. OP told the users that she was pretty aggressive and OP wanted to be a little harsh with her but she didn’t want to cause any drama
7. This user suggests OP that no one should have to wear a bra at home
8. Well, if one is living in his or her house there should be no obligations to what to wear. What do you think?
9. And this user said that if it had been her she would have said this instead
10. Well that’s an effective reply
11. This user has a broad view regarding this problem and I think it is somehow correct
12. This user suggests OP that she doesn’t need to change because she is insecure
13. Well technically it’s kinda OP’s home and she could do whatever she wants unless her boyfriend has a problem with it
14. Well it makes some sense what do you guys think she should do?
15. Exactly, no one should feel uncomfortable in their own home.
16. If you really think for a minute you will realize that she is actually no one to tell OP what to wear as she doesn’t lease the house, it’s OP’s boyfriend who lease the house.
Let us know your thoughts about this in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!