Thanksgiving dinners give us a lot of stuff to make memes about.
Thanksgiving is the best time of the years and comes up with so many good things, from running to prepare thanksgiving dinners to buying presents for your loved ones to scolding your kids. Thanksgiving dinners put a lot of pressure on the parents. They are not only looking after kids but also preparing Turkey and other meals for the guests. Running to do things on time, screaming and shouting at each other to dropping down Turkey you have just taken out of the oven, Thanksgiving comes with so many unexpected things. No matter how messy things go, we love Thanksgiving and especially hosting the lovely Thanksgiving dinners that give us a reason to get together at one place and have the endless family conversations that may lead to gossips, lol.
Since parents are the ones doing all the preparations for Thanksgiving, here are some of the coolest moms and dads who have gathered and put up their experiences of Thanksgiving in the best memes and tweets. Who wouldn’t like reading the funniest memes and tweets especially when they are about Thanksgiving and are relatable too. So, here we have compiled some of the funniest memes and tweets, dads joke and mom puns about parenting and Thanksgiving. Scroll down to enjoy the hilarious memes and tweets of this week.
1. How do you feel when you get the most votes.
2. Better do what she tells you to.
3. It runs in every family we suppose.
4. Ya, that’s a vibe for all of us.
5. Poor lady couldn’t get a trade-in at short notice.
6. It’s good to be concerned about the plants.
7. Dad: Look how early do I wake up every day.
8. When you have to eat for two.
9. That’s what I mean when I say I eat clean.
10. The best tip to avoid talking to your family on Thanksgiving.
11. My aunt after insulting me at the Thanksgiving dinner.
12. When you follow the recipe too literally.
13. The only reason to attend Thanksgiving dinner.
14. We hate doing dishes.
15. When you have been dieting for the whole month.
16. Eating a vegetable at Thanksgiving to prove you don’t eat a lot.
17. We are preparing Thanksgiving dinner.
18. When you get angry at literally everything, know that you have entered your forties.
19. 2000s kids get judgmental when you tell them you were born in the 1900s.
20. That is so us.
This meme sums up our whole life. We have been like this forever and will continue to be the same for many more years to come. It truly depicts a typical family going to a Thanksgiving dinner and planning things in their head. You know, which of the family members do you hate the most and which ones do you want to avoid. You know you would get to meet the ones who would ask you the silliest of the questions and you would lose your temper. Is it really Thanksgiving or our temper check test? LOL. Well, apart from all the awkward situations and the nosy relatives, the only thing that gets us excited about Thanksgiving is the food. Lots of food. No one can stop us from eating our hearts out on Thanksgiving. If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, please make sure the food is tasty otherwise don’t bother calling us over. We are not interested in all those gossips. Well, we are joking. At least trying to be as funny as these moms and dads are but looks like we can not beat them in humor. Scroll down below and laugh at the funniest memes they have for all of us to entertain.
21. Now, you all can feel better about your parenting.
22. When you have been getting praises for the turkey you made for the Thanksgiving dinner.
23. When you have kids in the house, your mornings start like this:
24. Why are things so expensive on Black Friday deals?
25. When you order things online:
26. When you complete your graduation from online classes:
27. Who said women are complicated? We are not.
28. Well, that’s a pretty big ask.
29. Yeah, your wifey doesn’t understand Twitter at all.
30. Don’t tell me, did you lift her up to check her weight? Like seriously?
31. That’s your moment to shine, honey!
32. Things about Christmas.
33. When you have been warning your kid not to do it but he does it anyway.
34. Boy, you are not the only one having all the fun.
We have the coolest mom in town!
35. The best part or the worst? Can’t decide.
36. When you want gifts from Santa.
37. Yeah but I know he knows I’m hilarious.
38. Literally us in 2080’s Thanksgiving dinner.
39. When mom has cooked piles of food for Thanksgiving dinner so now you have to eat all of the leftovers for the next 5 days.
40. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
41. Moms on Thanksgiving:
This is so true. This is literally every mom on Thanksgiving, screaming, getting angry and loud and at the end of the day showing up with the best Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to all of our beautiful moms who go above and beyond to make a Thanksgiving dinner possible! With that, we wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and may your Turkey be moist and the drama minimal!
Tell us if you enjoyed these hilarious memes and tweets by the masterminds of comedy i.e. Moms and Dads. Can you relate to these memes and tweets? If yes, comment down below and let us know about your thoughts.