Tip the waiters because they deserve it.
Waiters often work hard to make sure their customers enjoy their time and hence they should be given a good tip because waiters in America rely heavily on tips. Some would work overtime to make their ends meet. So, they deserve a good tip as they make our dining experience a pleasant one. What if you work really hard and the customers leave without paying you? Obviously, you would be frustrated. A waiter shared his story on Reddit where his unpleasant experience with his customers was turned into a good one by the same customers as soon as they realized their mistake. A group of 4 teenagers dined in a restaurant and this waiter made sure they had a good experience but these teenagers left with only a $3.28 tip. The waiter was frustrated to see the tip but after a week and a half, he received a letter from the same customers. Scroll down to read what was in the letter.
1. Waiters work hard in making their customers’ experience a pleasant one.
Via: Ken Eckert
2. And waiters in America rely heavily on tips.
Scroll down to read the original letter sent by the teenagers.
3. OP dined in at a restaurant about a week ago with three of his friends.
4. OP thanked the waiter in this letter.
5. Not only just thanks but OP also apologized on behalf of his group.
6. OP and his group did not know what a tip even was.
7. OP then explained to the waiter that they realized their mistake later.
8. The four teenagers sent a tip + extra along with the apology letter.
How sweet and heart-touching this letter is! It takes a kind and brave person to come forward, realize his mistakes and apologize for it. These teenagers not only apologized but sent the tip with some extra along with the letter. We are glad that they realized their mistake soon and made a good move. Not everyone is courageous enough to do this. We are sure they are being raised by good parents who educated them on tipping and made them realize their mistakes. Not only did these kids mention their mistake but also pointed out how helpful and kind the waiter was to them the whole time.
9. This is what the waiter has to say about these kids:
10. Seems like their parents educated them on tipping.
11. The letter is making everyone smile.
12. The kids wrote a beautiful letter despite being so young.
This letter has my heart! Kids are kids at the end of the day and teenage is the age when kids will make mistakes but it is the duty of parents to make them realize their mistakes and educate them to be better human beings. This letter made my day so much better. What about you? Share your thoughts in the comments section down below!