Do you ever wish you could read a cat’s mind?
I mean, what even goes on in there? If you own a cat, you would know that they are incredibly weird. Their unexpected nature will always surprise you. You will see them being completely calm and composed one minute, and the next thing you know is that they are running around the house at full speed for no reason. We don’t understand why they get the zoomies or behave the way that they do, but we love it! Cat logic is something that will never be understood by humans. All we can do is sit back and enjoy watching their shenanigans, as long as they aren’t causing too much damage to our belongings.
If you have never lived with a cat, you are missing out on a lot. They do the weirdest things at the most unexpected times. You won’t see any of it coming, but it’ll be a source of entertainment for you. If you don’t own a cat and have never seen them be weird, don’t worry. We have got you covered. Scroll down below to see 24 weird cats that don’t make sense:
1. The cat is the real puzzle.
2. Peace was never an option.
3. You don’t tell Aspen what to do.
4. Pay attention to me only.
5. No remorse in this one.
6. “Screw your iPad!”
7. “Our newly adopted cat thought our art prints were windows”
8. “Yeah, I destroyed the ottoman. What are you gonna do about it?”
The cat looks so done with life.
9. “Caught mid sneeze.”
10. Looks like a decoration piece.
11. I smell a civil war coming.
12. Ready to maul you even in their sleep.
I bet the non-cat owners are extremely confused right now. Let me answer a few questions that might be circling in your head. Yes, these are all normal cat behaviours. Yes, almost all cats do these things. No, we do not know why they do these things. Yes, we love them anyway. I mean, come on! Look at them. Is this not free entertainment? You’ll never be bored if you have a cat in the house. For now, you can just look at our compilation before you get your own cat. Scroll down below for more weird cats:
13. “Killer of all houseplants.”
14. Always watching. Waiting.
15. “This jerk won’t let me have another donut!”
16. He is not entertaining you and your fancy beds.
17. “Here’s Chewy trying to do insurance fraud”
18. It’s his bowl now.
19. Seems like a comfy spot.
20. “When you’re done cleaning this up make sure you take care of that poop in my litter”
21. That is a nice name for a cat.
22. “I don’t know what he has in mind.”
23. Eating out of the pot.
24. Claiming his space.
Do you think cats are weird? Will we ever be able to understand their behaviour? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.