While hiring, Managers, and HR try to recruit the best kinds of employees who would never think twice about messing around. An ideal employee who would be loyal to the company or business and put in all the time and effort required for them to fulfil their duties assigned.
On the other hand of the spectrum are employees like these who get the jobs and leave no stone unturned, using all their strategies to gain personal advantage whether it be in form of having to not spend enough time at the office to cashing in just a bit more into their pockets so no one gets caught and they happily run their own sneaky business under the table.
1. The python could’ve had one hell of a slumber party. Socialized the next morning with all the other employees.
2. Never even try to breach customer confidentiality in banking, ever again. Or good luck finding another job!
3. That is one way of cat-fishing.
4. Oh damn, he is way smarter than I could think of. He could’ve become a millionaire out of subway stamp cards.
5. If only they would not have overheard the conversation.
6. Christmas parties are important to attend.
7. A little drama is just never enough, there should always be more.
8. Clear the mess you made, who am I to pick someone else’s mess? She is a bit too sassy for the job.
9. Active addictions are part of life, whether an early morning coffee or licking mothballs.
10. All the poor fellow cared about was making some friends, whatever the personality type might be.
11. Hormones can sometimes interfere with work too. Maybe the final warning can be of any help.
12. No wonder where food poisoning comes from.
13. Well we all have our dumb days, where our brains just give up.
14. That is just a whole, another fetish level or just disgusting.
I am flabbergasted as to how these employees put in so much of their brain to come up with tricks and strategies to cash people or the company out in ways where no one would find out and they could efficiently carry on their dirty business. Do you believe this would be for all the other employees who are actually working hard? I don’t think so.
15. We always have to spare some time for the delicious food ourselves too.
16. As long as the money gets in the pocket.
17. How can someone work at KFC and not have some finger-licking good chicken?
18. Working in banks and not thinking of heists is kinda tough.
19. How can you do that with a grieving family?
20. Lets’ help all those who can be helped, without getting caught.
21. Oooops, hope the casino paid back enough for the time you’re unemployed.
22. They are just that smelly, keeping the air clean and fresh.
23. Poor customers got caught in the fishnet.
24. Brett, messing around with tires can be dangerous and cost someone’s life.
25. 1 + 1 = a lot of money by the end of the night.
Smart enough, but do they really deserve to have still be employed elsewhere knowing how strategic they can be to benefit themselves? With zero ethics and morals, is cheating or deceiving the only other way left to earn a little more than what you’re being paid? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.