Neighbors haven’t really had a nice impression before the world, until today.
I don’t think it is possible to avoid at least one interaction with your neighbors unless of course, you reside in Antarctica. Selecting a neighborhood can be a real challenge. You really wish that you get some really chill and funny neighbors who don’t like to poke noses but also like to build a positive relation, slowly and over time. Such neighbors make the whole neighborhood more interactive and immersive, you will engage in conversations. But not everyone manages to get such immunities.
Some people tend to get stuck, if that’s the right word’, in neighborhoods where all your neighbors are a direct Godsent from hell. Their basic purpose to live is to make their neighbor’s life a living hell and the motives behind such efforts are yet to be identified. I would really like to know if you have discovered some. Although the exciting neighborhoods are lowkey but think of it this way, do you really want to live in a boring space or a joyous one?
Today we are going to show you guys 49 examples of people who got lucky and got a really funny neighborhood. A community that can spark you up and makes your dim day a lot better.
1. This person’s neighbor got a Narnia yard as they forgot to turn off the water sprinklers and they ran overnight as the temperature dropped below the dot.
2. They adopted the neighborhood’s stray cat who was then impregnated by a neighbor’s cat. They sent child support.
Fam, this is so cool!
3. Meet cool boy Carter. He knocked on his neighbor’s door to ask for a banana and left right after.
4. Every neighbor likes to live life in their own unique way.
5. Their fire station is next to their local police department and they love to make the best out of it.
6. Don’t we all want such kind neighbors? I hope they didn’t find it out the hard way.
There is very little time to exploit profits in an efficient market, as they say.
7. Nothing too crazy here. Just a random neighbor having a random meeting at 3 a.m… with watermelons.
I am sure there must be a bigger picture holding a solid agenda that we all are missing.
8. This person’s neighbor has a messed-up turbine that causes it to make a very loud, annoying noise. He went to investigate and to his surprise…
9. You have got to deal with it somehow when they use “please”!
Not sure how effective this methodology is going to be but it is what it is.
10. Oh my god, that’s how everyone should deal with neighbor fueds.
This is so brilliant. I want to do this so bad but I also don’t want to ruin my lawn.
11. A very uncomfortable picture of a dog peeping at next-door neighbors which for some reason looks very comfortable at the same time.
You know they love peeping if there’s a window. If not, they will create one.
12. Person signaled his 93-year-old neighbor, who couldn’t speak English, to get them a scarecrow for their yard. This is what he put up.
Wow! How did you find yourself such a cool neighbor? You must be really lucky.
13. This decorated tree is known as the lawn penis in the neighborhood. A classic!
14. Thanks for the heads-up, I am sure they will all take good care of the matter.
15. Just two neighbors having a one-to-one.
Oh look they have an audience as well.
16. This neighbor is a huge Pokemon fan and a tractor freak. He loves taking his kids out on the tractor to catch pokemon and take halts at pokestops.
Why don’t I have neighbors like these?
17. This cheeky neighbor. I would brick it even after knowing it.
18. Neighborhood banter! Look what this person did to their Mormon neighbor’s door.
19. One has a kitten, other has rabbits. What happens when they meet? Drama!
20. People kept striking balls against his wall so this neighbor came up with an improvised solution.
21. These neighbors walk their birds every day.
This is the commitment and devotion I strive for.
22. Person who was having a super bad day spotted this adorable sight in their neighbor’s yard.
23. Even the trash pandas in their neighborhood often come by to say hi.
24. This neighbor actually froze their snowball from winter to hit other neighbors in summers. This is the evilest thing ever.
25. Well they did paint it, to be fair.
This has got me curious. I want to see how it feels to be part of such an elite neighborhood. It must require a lot of energy and I don’t think any egos can survive here.
26. Think again if you thought this is a microwave. This is a mailbox.
Just rich neighbor things.
27. Imagine having a neighbor who has decorated their front yard like this.
28. This person put a tap on their trashcan to cover a crack on there. Their 92-year-old didn’t get it and thought everyone is labelling their cans with their house numbers. So this happened.
29. When your neighbors give you a heads-up that they will be filming a movie in their house. This is the car that turned up the next day.
Not the type of film you thought it was, now was it?
30. Spotted on a dorm door. Have no stress, here have some pot.
How could they have not expected such a response…so hilarious!
31. These neighbors put these amazing decorations for Halloween and never took them down, just kept making some minor adjustments for every holiday that came next.
Can you guess which holiday these skeletons are enjoying?
32. When seasons decide the house boundaries.
33. It is always nice to let them know in advance.
In my neighborhood, they would party so loud all night long and apologize the next day by saying, “Oh, it was our son’s bachelor party”.
34. Very casual.
35. A what?
36. If you can smell…
37. This neighbor installed one way mirror to reflect the high beam coming from the other people’s floof flights.
38. Simple and to the point.
39. Who ruined your day, doggo?
40. This is where Jack Sparrow lives when he is not on a mission.
41. Be careful when you wish for an exciting neighborhood.
43. Now that is how you depict your neighbor is extremely cool.
44. Man even gifted condoms.
45. This neighbor has been growing a whole ass planet in their semi.
46. With a smile.
47. Unique neighborhood celebrations continue.
48. Alpaca got rick rolled into thinking that’s a real stag.
49. Drunk neighbor.
Share what you guys think in the comments down below.