With over 3.5 million members in jus over 7 years, the infamous subreddit “Malicious Compliance” has been providing us with the most hilarious and exciting stories. These stories are all about bad people giving orders and good people complying with those orders…with a nice hint of maliciousness. The purpose is only to teach that bad person a solid message and make them realize how wrong they are. Mostly these bad people include entitled customers and bad managers.
In today’s story coming straight at you from that subreddit, we have Reddit user u/MoonLover10792 who had to deal with a rude customer. OP shared that a woman came in looking for a paint product that was not available at the particular location she worked at so she let the woman know that they don’t have it and also guided her to the right location. She, however, did not want to listen and wanted to get the paint from this exact location only. So she demanded a male employee deals with her and wanted OP, who is a woman, to go away.
Turns out when the male employee does deal with the woman, he resorts back to OP to discuss the matter. This makes the woman angry once again who then gets told by the male employee that the female she didn’t want to talk to is actually the department manager.
The stage is set. Scroll down below to read!
1. Today’s story is based on the classic concept of misogyny.
2. OP shares the most amount of discrimination she has faced came from other women…and what happened in this story was no different.
3. OP’s team was really awesome and that was because she herself was really collaborative and wanted everyone to feel good about the jobs they were doing.
4. One day a woman came in and asked for a product that was not available at the location she was at.
She kept insisting but OP kept telling her she will not find it there, and even gave her the location of the store where she will find it.
5. Here comes discrimination. The woman calls OP dumb and demands a male customer resolve her issue.
6. OP decided to stay calmed and complied by telling the woman to wait as her male associate is about to arrive.
7. Joe finally came in and OP directed him to the upset woman.
8. Joe told the woman that he will check with the department manager to know if they really have the product she is looking for, or not.
The woman seemed extremely happy to be getting helped by a male employee.
When you have no idea the male employee is eventually going to go to his female boss to get the matter resolved, you tend to have an inflated ego. But it is about to get busted.
The patience of people serving the customers is really commendable. You really do not know how they do it all while keeping a smile on their faces. Such entitled women don’t take too long to get on your nerves but OP, and so far Joe, have dealt with this situation perfectly.
Ready to see the shock on the woman’s face now? Scroll down below to continue reading!
9. And the news gets broken on the woman’s head there and then. OP was the department manager.
10. A beautiful end to a gorgeous malicious compliance story.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
11. That is how they should be dealt with.
12. Your question gets redirected to the very woman you don’t want to interact with because you are racist.
13. You really do love to see it.
14. Joe really did break the woman’s ego in half.
15. A great event, all in all.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“I rescued a kitten from a bus engine a week ago. He had ringworms, conjunctivitis, an infection in his ears, fleas, and an intestinal parasite.”. The transformation he made after the adoption is unbelievable.