Maisie Green, 89 years old lady from UK knitted 450 blankets to help the dogs in shelter stay warm!
We love the dogs that we pet. It is equally important to love the dogs that are in the shelter. They are also worthy of our love and affection. The least we can do is contribute to these shelters or help the dogs in shelters find loving homes. An England-based dog shelter known as Dogs Trust started an initiative some years ago and invited people to knit coats for dogs. The shelter took it to its Facebook Page and asked “Are you good with needles and crocheting? Because we are looking for people who can knit coats for our dogs.”
An 89 years old lady, Maisie Green from UK loved the idea. She was good at knitting and really liked the idea to knit and help needy animals. Maisi Green says that she loves dogs and loves to crochet. Crocheting helps her help the dogs. It takes her 3 days to knit a blanket and one day to knit a coat. She is so good at knitting that she can even knit while watching TV. Crocheting keeps her busy and happy. Scroll down to see some of the beautiful coats and blankets made by this lady.
1. Meet this 89 year-old woman who knitted 450 blankets.
Look at the beautiful smile o her face. That’s how happy you look after helping animals.
2. What a lovely red and light-blue sweater for this lovely boy!
3. All you need is a comfy blanket!
4. What a beautiful sweater! Knitted pawfectly!
5. A yellow blanket with a pom-pom for this young boy.
6. So many blankets and coats.
7. Thanks to the lady for keeping us cozy.
8. I love my blanket and I refuse to share it with anybody.
We appreciate Maisie Green for her contribution to the shelter and we believe she should be given an award for her efforts. What do you guys think? How do you guys help animals in the shelter? Comment down to let us know your thoughts!