The family will always have your back no matter what. Families give you strength and stick with you through thick and thin. But it is not always true. Unless, of course, they don’t have your back. A few days ago, a now-deleted Reddit user posted a story about her wedding to the ‘True Off My Chest’ forum, which encourages people to speak up when no one else would. In it, the woman said that her cousin had an affair with her new husband, and she wanted to wear a red dress to their wedding to let everyone know. However, the bride devised a plan to keep her wedding from becoming a scandal.
The following story tells us how all of this happened. It is a spiced-up story that we want all of you to read. So don’t forget to scroll till the end.
1. OP’s cousin and her husband hooked up years before Op and he met and it was nothing serious
2. After that, they started dating and a year later things went official for the two of them
3. The cousin upon knowing it told OP to break up with him as he was not a good human
4. OP thought for a moment but now the she had chosen him she did not have to look back
5. The cousin got distant with OP after hearing all this and considered her gross too
6. When the cousin got to knew about their marriage, it was obvious she was gonna wear a red dress signifying his relationship with the groom
7. The cousin also gossiped about ti that’s how OP knew she was actually gonna do it
8. OP wanted to not invite the cousin but her mother told her it would be dramatic
9. OP decided to alter the plan and asked her friends and other cousins to wear red too
10. All the girls wore red in different shades and everyone looked beautiful
11. The cousin got shocked at the scene as her whole plan got flopped, she also left earlier
12. he aunt emails OP the next day telling her that she was a bi*ch to plan all of this
13. OP is not regretful over this and happy about the wedding being went normally
Following is the Redditor’s say on this story.
14. People don’t know about this trend
15. This is ironic
16.OP did a good job outplaying her
17. What a great reply it would be
18. That would really be a weird flex
19. Some insight for everyone
20. That’s really true
Share your feedback on this enetrtainignnstory. Stick around for more.