Be cautious with your wishes. Being careful with your word choice is crucial while managing people, especially if you’re the kind of tyrant manager that demands strict adherence to his or her orders. Expect it to be taken in the silliest ways possible if you unintentionally leave room for interpretation in your dictatorial rants (or disadvantageous possible ways.)
When this manager ordered their subordinate to “be better at timekeeping” when they were only three minutes late, that is what transpired. The employee claims that this interaction destroyed all goodwill between the parties and made them question why they were putting in so much extra unpaid time outside of their agreed-upon working hours. They started keeping better track of the time and started departing promptly (why weren’t they already doing that?) which completely enraged their employer. For a look at the screenshots below, keep reading.
1. here’s a TLDR and the start of the story. OP had a job in which the boss was annoyed at him being minutes late
2. The team leader didn’t give OP bollocking OP yet the boss was still annoyed about the whole situation and wanted OP to arrive ealriest
3. OP started coming the earliest and maliciously complied. One day the boss asked OP for another job staying overtime
4. When OP told the boss “no” for the overtime, the boss could not take it and it fumed him
5. OP gave his reasons politely why he could not come. Yet the boss got infuriated and his face turned red. OP enjoyed every bit of it
You that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the boss was short-tempered and he had no logical reason to bash OP. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your opinion at the end of this article.
7. I think the same
8. Do you agree too?
9. It’s great how OP handled it
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that the boss is at fault for bringing out things like that. The workplace should be good for everyone. Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
Now is the time for a wholesome dog tax for all of you.
“This is my little dog called Mora”
There’s always a reason to laugh with a dog in your life. No matter what is going on in the world, dogs never cease to put a smile on our faces or bring a tear to our eyes. In a year filled with unique challenges and ever-changing realities, 2020 also provided us with plenty of inspirational and heartwarming stories involving our beloved four-legged friends. This was one of them.