Cats show amazing transformations after getting adopted by loving humans.
Hello to all the cat lovers out there! It is the start of the week and we hope you guys are doing well. In case you are not, we are here to give you the positivity dose you all need to start the week. The best thing to start your day is to watch the before and after adoption photos of cats. Nothing is more beautiful than a cat’s transformation and we know, you would definitely agree with us. After looking at these photos your faith in humanity would be restored. The World still has kind people who would stop for a cat that needs help. They would rescue it, take it to their home and feed it. How cute is that? Isn’t it? Today, we have 16 before and after photos of adopted cats that have shown amazing transformations. Scroll down to see.
1. Szarak was 7 months old when he was adopted. Now, he gets all the attention:
“When I called about Szarak, he was 7 months old and no one had ever asked about him at the foster home. For the last 4.5 years I’ve been giving him all the attention he didn’t get before.”
2. Szarak has turned out to be friendly. He enjoys getting cuddles from his owners and loves tricking them.
“He’s really come a long way. After I adopted him, for a few days he would be afraid of people and hide behind the couch most of the day and come out at night. He gradually warmed up to people and found out that pillows are comfy and decided to steal them from me every night. Now Szarak loves the cuddles, sleeping in between me and my husband and tricking us into thinking he hasn’t been fed yet.”
3. Look how cute and healthy Szarak looks after adoption.
4. “Celebrating 2 years with Yzma”
Happy 2 years to Yzma.
5. Due to the tooth removal, she has gotten a lot of attitude, and it also made her gain 2 pounds of weight.
“She’s gained about 2 pounds and a lot of attitude. Her signature snarl is from a tooth removal shortly after I got her, which I think also attributed to the weight gain! She’s healthy (and I think happy) and my absolute best friend.”
6. Who thought Burrito will even survive but look at him. He is 4 months old now?
7. “Carl, 4 months makes a world of difference”
8. Look at him isn’t he adorable?
Love can make a huge difference to be very honest. Time does not matter. Even a single night can make a huge difference. These innocent felines look for love and when they get it, they start making a noticeable difference. They start getting active, energetic, playful and social after adoption. They do show changes in their purrsonalities but they also get better physically. These humans make sure that their adopted friends are free from all the diseases and that they eat the right food. This was not it. Scroll down for more!
9. This blind boy was about to die because of anemia but he was rescued and now recovering.
“Not your normal before and after but look at his pink nose! The first two he almost died of enemia, now after 24 hour care by me he’s improving so much! He is also blind!”
10. “My Feline Vinnie”
11. Vinnie has gotten healthier and happier after adoption.
12. Vinnie’s life has improved so much after getting adopted.
13. “Fluttershy then and now. She will never be homeless ever again.”
14. Fluttershy living a peaceful life after adoption.
15. “Happy (Top) and Jolly Roger (Bottom)”
16. Look at her before and after adoption. She looks so joyful and happier than ever in her life.
From being a thin and tiny guy to being in charge of the house, this guy has come a long way. Have you ever rescued a cat? If you did, share your cat’s before and after photos with us in the comment section down below and do not forget to Upvote for these lovely felines.