There is something about the dark humor that makes it so much more funnier than just humor.
You just know that the dark humor hits really different. By definition, humor means the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech. When you add the term “dark” behind it, things instantly get extra hilarious and very edgy at the same time. Dark humor is not for everyone because one very major ingredient that goes into the formation of such a type of humor is “offense”. It is ruthless and is based on issues that are very sensitive to talk about in general. So some quickly get offended by it while others who understand it, embrace it and have a really nice laugh about or after it.
Today we are going to enjoy some dark humor together and in order to do that, we will be looking at the amazing work of an artist who goes by the name Sean. Sean channels very unique energy through his comics as they are filled with some crazy dark humor and also unexpected twists and turns, we love a good surprise, don’t we? In 2018, Sean released a new comic project named Deliberately Buried. The comics were centered on nothing but surprises and dark humor, exactly what we are here for today. He has an Instagram account and since the launch of the project, Sean has gained over 79,200 followers and has posted over 1000 comics on the page. I think it is safe to say with such a massive fan following, we are bound to get some really good and enjoyable content.
Let’s look at some of his illustrations. Some of us might require jaw therapy after this one.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
More information: | Instagram |
1. Never have I ever seen a portrayal of Jesus like this one, very edgy and stating exactly what it is.
2. I have questions, I have lots and lots of questions.
3. You know what they say,a bag will always be a bag.
4. Unfortunately he had to give away his D to attain his identity of BEAR.
5. Oh yeah, our priorities are definitely moving in the right place.
6. I did not expected it to go that way.
7. To be honest, he didn’t mention giraffe zombies.
8. Not the Queen I had in mind but very unfortunate for the detective.
9. Sir, lower your damn mask, gran whatever you want, and run away from us far as possible.
10. Why did this person just ruined Taco for me?
11. Well how does one deal with that then.
12. That was quick.
I swear Sean has won my heart with these comics. They are so perfectly illustrated and the humor and surprises have managed to get me every single time. I hope you guys are enjoying these too.
Scroll down below to continue enjoying this creative dark humor!
13. Once again, the clamp loses to what we thought was going to be a mouse.
14. Hit right in the gut with truth.
15. Humans have stooped to an all time low.
16. No wonder why he has that viewpoint about life.
17. You will think of these four the same way again.
18. Wrong hammer.
19. Classic transformer!
20. In the parallel universe.
21. So that ain’t a mirror? Okay, what?
22. You just can’t stop yourself from singing it, it automatically comes out.
23. More food, it’s a win win.
24. Nevermind, I’ll just mine some on my own.
25. Always have to remember the code, the cheat code.
26. How a sportsman in every kid died before it even got born.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.