Quarantine is getting really boring now.
Some people are using this time to learn new skills. There are people baking, some are binge-watching Netflix, a few are utilizing this time to study, and some are engaged in puzzle solving! It’s a very fun activity, but it is almost impossible when you have a cat around.
Cats can be very adorable and fun, but they are the gods of destruction. If they aren’t in the mood, they will wreck everything in sight. Oh, you’re really proud of that puzzle you just took 7 days to solve? BAM, obliterated by the cat. And let me tell you, they aren’t sorry. Neither do they care.
Here are 10+ times cats made it impossible for their owners to solve a puzzle:
1. My Cat, Deeply Asleep With The Last Piece Of A Jigsaw Puzzle. We’ve Been Searching For It For 10 Minutes
2. We Tried To Kitten Proof The Puzzle, But She’s Tenacious
3. Oh, You Wanted To Start A Puzzle? I Don’t Think So
4. So I Was Going To Work On My Puzzle
6. These 3D Puzzles Are So Lifelike
7. Spent A Week On This Puzzle
8. Left My Office Door Open For One Minute And I Hear A Crash
9. Resting In Pieces
10. Why I Lock Him Out Of The Room When Doing A Puzzle: Exhibit A
11. When You Simply Must Get Underneath The Puzzle
12. My Niece’s Cat Lucy “Helping” Her With Her Puzzle. Almost A Year Old, She Is The Cutest Little Stinker
13. Ugh, Such A Cathole
14. Lots Of Puzzles Happening At Our House! Toby Has Discovered He Likes Doing Them Too
15. “So Try And Finish Your Puzzle Now Peasant“
If your cat does not let you work at all and annoys you when you are busy in something, chances are that you are not giving it enough attention. Try to spend time with your cat and give it things and toys they can explore. The list would include cardboard boxes, bottle caps, grocery bags. You can also teach them tricks like sit and fetch if you work hard.
16. Say Hi To Betts! And Goodbye To The 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle I Had Almost Completed
17. That’s My Table Hooman
18. Today We Did A Puzzle
19. Puzzle Blocked
20. Cat Versus Puzzle
21. Snowy – Destroyer Of Worlds
22. How Dare We Try To Do A Puzzle In Her Throne Room
23. I Was 5 Puzzle Pieces Away When Disaster, Or Should I Say Momo, Struck
24. Give It To Me, I’ll Put It In The Right Spot
25. I’m Not Good At Puzzles, But I Got Obsessed With This Beautiful Puzzle Over The Break. This Morning, I Woke Up To My Cats’ Destruction
26. First Attempt Of At A Puzzle With Two Cats
27. Thessaly Is Puzzle Now
28. I Always Want To Be Center Of Attention
29. The Reason Why It Takes Us Forever To Finish A Puzzle
30. Bad Kitty! He Is Obsessed With Ruining Our Puzzle
Has your cat ever done this? Let us know in the comments below.