A cat is a blend of many personalities and “angry” is a major portion of it.
One of the many reasons why cats are considered to be the most unique out of all the animals is their independent personality. There’s a reason why they are referred to as “creatures of their own minds” and that is because they love playing by their own rules, even if those rules are really dumb and all over the place. You will see at times cats doing something and getting into trouble for it, for instance getting stuck up on a cabinet and not knowing how to get down. That’s because there is literally no planning behind the acts they plan to do, they just execute and realize the consequences after it is too late. And that’s why call them so independent because even though they get stuck, you never see a drop of regret. This normally happens when the cat’s adventurous personality is on. Cats have many different personalities and they shift so fast, that it blows their owners’ minds. When your cat is happy, everything is bliss, it will take care of you, won’t make any mess, and showcase love to you like no other. But if you’re on the angry side of things, you might have to take a couple of paracetamols because everything is about to get ruined.
Today, we would like to explore that angry side (trust me, they end up looking cuter). The thing about cats is that no one can hate them. So, even when they are ready to kill you or break your favorite furniture item you still cannot abandon that creature because somehow even when it is angry, it still looks like the most adorable creature in the world. And here’s another secret. When cats realize they have made their owners upset, they would simply come up close and enlarge their eyes. That’s it, the owner has now been successfully enchanted into forgiving the cat and loving it back again, even more than before.
Ready to be threatened by some cat anger? Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. He felt a new sensation at this moment and I am not sure if he liked it or not.
2. The cat was specifically told to stay away from this particular sheet.
3. He was given some soothing pets and looks like that’s all he was missing in his life.
4. His counterpart slept whereas he wanted to play games. He is not happy, but he loves his friend so can’t really get mad.
5. The dark side is awaiting you…come let me enchant you into loving me so I can drag you down there.
6. One is trying to look like it is the scariest cat in the world and the other one is trying to let it know who the real boss is.
7. The cat witnessed its owner munching on a delicious steak all by himself.
8. The cat gang is wrapped all around its owner and would eat anyone alive who tries to touch their owner.
9. Not too happy about his father’s choice of hats.
10. These cats are triggering my trypophobia.
11. Trying to look the maddest it can for not being allowed inside.
12. I don’t think anyone would want to mess with these cats so I better find them as soon as possible and hire them as my bodyguards.
13. He has no idea how he got up there and now is mad at everyone but himself for this unfortunate event.
14. He doesn’t like the feel of the chair his father got for him as a present. So he decided to make it eyes bigger to show he is angry.
15. When an angry person fake laughs.
16. The throne has been claimed, bow down to me silly humans.
17. Don’t know if it is the lighting or the cat, but this image makes it look very scary.
18. Someone pressed the “mirror” button on this cat and it is ready to wipe that someone off this planet.
19. Owner caught his cat blowing fire in the air.
20. The mat explains the cat’s feelings.
21. Couple that makes scary faces together, stays together.
22. A pspspsps would make a cat teleport to you no matter where ti is.
23. The cat wanted a box forever and when he finally got its wish granted, the box was one size too small. And you can tell by that reaction.
24. So, where were you at 11:37 p.m. last Saturday?
25. Here’s why you should never say “No” to a cat.
I do say cats end up looking even cuter when they get angry but remember, an angry cat is in no mood for a laugh. Make sure, if it isn’t your cat, and it is giving you those angry looks, to smoothly move out of the way and mind your own business.
Let’s enjoy some more images of cats looking super threatening!
26. A beautiful goodbye kiss before the cat eats the butterfly.
27. The cat discovered a mirror for the first time and saw what it looked like. I am sure it is thinking “So that’s why no one takes my anger seriously, I have such a cute face”.
28. Cat: Dad, can I have some treats? Dad: It’s 2 a.m. in the morning, son. Cat: I said Dad, can I have some treats? *evil version comes out*.
29. That’s the last missing piece that would complete my sock collection, give it here.
30. Boxes! They make cats feel a lot of emotions.
31. She tried to look scary by sticking upside down gripping a wall but the face made her look cute instead.
32. The cat feels the pain.
33. It’s an angry cat with a crooked nose. I think I have seen everything.
34. How to pass through a curtain that would automatically move away as you walk through it 101.
35. I think it knows something its owner doesn’t know.
36. Just do it already, it’s not worth it on your planet.
37. Just checking the insides out to buy the best one for the family.
38. A sight that terrified this cat for the rest of its life.
39. Imagine the reaction of people walking by.
40. Hello there…SUCKER!
41. The cat being eaten looks like it is done with life and the little one just cannot believe its eyes.
42. Risky the I, II, and III trying to show what they are capable of.
43. Be prepared, human soul for I have arrived to take you.
44. The cat at the bottom should tap out, it stands no chance.
45. Chill out with those eyes, let’s sort whatever it is at a cup of tea
46. Looking at its next target from his house.
47. Gets the softest towel for her cat so it doesn’t feel cold during the winter nights. The cat, though, didn’t like the color green and this is how it protested.
48. You were the one who put me in the bag, I am going to maliciously comply to my owner.
49. It’s the Lasang you cook me every week, you evil mother.
50. Behind you, it’s coming. It’s here for you!
I really you guys enjoyed these images of angry cats. No matter how hard you try, humankind will always love you, cats.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Stay tuned for more cat goodness!