A dog sitter takes care of a dog when its owner is away. According to the dog owner’s instructions, the dog sitter plans the dog’s meals and exercise sessions. Walking the dog regularly, feeding it on a schedule, transporting it to the vet if it becomes ill, and administering medication are all common responsibilities when dog-sitting. It is the responsibility of good dog sitters to keep clients’ dogs healthy and happy. In order to provide excellent care for their dogs at a reasonable price, dog owners want to hire a dog sitter. It is common for owners to hire pet sitters while they are away on vacation, traveling for business, working long hours, or when they are sick or injured.
Dog sitters should communicate frequently with their owners and inform them immediately if an emergency arises regarding the dog’s welfare or health. In addition to multiple visits per day, some pet sitters also provide overnight care. It was shared in today’s post that the lady who watches the kids for date nights offered to watch the dog so that they didn’t have to board her. However, she discovered that the dog sitter was sleeping in her bedroom all weekend, taking food and drinks to it. Keep on scrolling down to read the full story and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Is he the A-hole? keep on scrolling down to find out
2. The lady who normally watched OP’s kids for date nights offered to watch OP’s dog this weekend
3. OP says that he himself has watched house/animal several times over the years but never has slept, eaten, or drunk in the owner’s bedroom
4. Yeah OP never discussed it so she took it her way and OP his
5. This Redditor says that even he himself is not allowed to bring food or drinks into his bedroom lol
6. OP should have discussed food and sleeping space
7. Exactly as an employer you are responsible for being clear in your expectations
8. This Redditor thinks that the petsitters sleep where they should which is a bed and also said that OP is an A-hole
9. This Redditor went in-depth and explained why OP is an A-hole
10. This Redditor says that OP is not an A-hole for being bothered that the petsitter slept in his room but that he should have discussed it first with the lady
11. This Redditor says that OP is an A-hole unless he laid out specific instructions or limitations
12. Do you guys think that this was a communication error?
13. This Redditor says that communication is on you so it’s OP’s fault that he wasn’t clear about the expectations and boundaries
14. This Redditor thinks that OP didn’t set this up with any clarity
15. The OP is an A-hole unless he specifically told the woman to not stay in his room or house
16. Exactly when you hire a pet sitter you either have them live at your house or you arrange for a certain number of visits a day
17. This Redditor made it easy to understand if he is an A-hole or not
18. Exactly it does not appear that there was a clear and definitive discussion about what was and wasn’t included
19. Exactly if you wanted her to stay in a different room you should have specified it
20. This Redditor does not understand why people are considering OP an A-hole
21. Well yes it is disrespectful to bring your food into someone else’s bedroom
22. Exactly but we don’t think that there was a formal agreement
This was it, folks, this was the story we personally feel like that no one is an A-hole here it was just a communication error, let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings