Only takes a ticket to travel the world. For dogs as well.
I believe it is safe to say that traveling is on everyone’s bucket list. And traveling isn’t always associated with going all around the world. Traveling could mean anything. Exploring your own country, your town, a hike, a vacation to another country. Could be anything. But it is always fun to get out of your house and explore. That first journey, be it an airplane or a railway journey, is always one to remember.
And guess who else loves to travel? Who else is very adventurous, and loves when mum or dad takes them out for a walk? Our good boys, doggos. Dogs love exploring. Their furever home is already so big, they could spend months exploring and would still find new stuff. Their excitement is what drives their motivation to stay adventurous. And, sometimes they get the opportunity to travel as well. On an airplane Yup! Some owners, who are super attached to their dogs can’t really live without them for a second. So, what they do is that they bring them along. Now do doggos love being 35,000 feet above sea level or not is a different question, but staying next to their owners at all times definitely gives comfort to both the dog and the owner.
Today I’ve got some pictures of doggos on flights. They are very hilarious and fun to watch. So get ready for a journey through the air.
1. “Opened a bag of jerky on a plane. This little fells popped out and surprised me.”
2. Doggo looks super nervous. Must be his first flight.
3. “Sat next to someone famous on the plane.”
4. When the flight gets longer than you expected it was going to be.
5. “Met this cute Lil guy on our plane.”
6. Good boi making everyone’s experience good.
7. A nice passenger.
8. “My dog goofing off during our flight.”
9. “Bentley got to meet the Captain after our flight home last night.”
10. “On my flight tonight, I sat two seats away from an Air Force K-9 bomb dog. This dog had its own seat and everything.
11. “Guy sitting next to me on a recent Southwest flight.”
12. “There’s a puppy on my plane and it just made my flight 100x better.”
13. “This little guy was the most popular passenger on the plane today. The puppy, not me.”
14. First flight feels.
15. “This is the time my daddy and my other daddy Martin (whom I miss so much) brought me from LA to NY on the plane! See, I was found on the means streets of South Central alone and scared but somehow, I found my way to my daddies (Daddy Wayne too) and the best life ever!”
No passenger gets so much attention on a flight unless it’s a very famous personality or just a doggo. The coolest thing about dogs is that they don’t have to do anything to anything to get the attention of anyone. Think of it. Doggo on a plane? What else could be cooler?
Their expressions are so adorable. and it can easily be known which ones are on their first flights. While the regular travelers are chilling peacefully on their seats.
We’re not done yet so refill your snacks, cuz we’ve got some more goodness down below.
16. Pets take over plane cabin on Fort McMurray fire evacuee flight
18. “A big dog had her own seat on my plane today.”
20. “Had to put up with this obnoxiousness in the seat next to me on a connecting flight. Ruined my day.”
21. “I sat behind a Labradoodle the Luck Dragon on my flight yesterday.”
22. “My own personal service dog on flight Great Falls to Seattle.”
23. “There was an Alaskan Husky on my flight.”
24. “I am very afraid of flying. He made my flight 100x less terrifying. Thanks, pup.”
26. ” Sky doggo didn’t make a single Awooo on the flight.”
27. “I hit the karma lottery and was given a free flight on a private jet to get my dog out of State from a bad foster situation.”
28. “I had the cutest passenger on my flight today.”
29. “Passenger in front of me on the plane kept playing Footsie with me. Finally looked down.”
30. First flight expressions.
That is it from wholesome doggos on their way to somewhere on the airplanes. I hope you guys loved these cute doggos chilling in the air. How could you not? It is dogs, after all.
Share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Have you ever found a doggo on your flight? Let us know so we can add you to the list of ‘lucky travelers.’