How are people this demanding?
There is one thing to be demanding, but to demand things to a stupid extent is just weird. Some people think that the world owes them something, which is definitely not true. These people are usually adults that were spoiled since a young age. Their parents got them whatever they asked for, so that created a delusion in their heads that they can get whatever they want, whenever they want. Well, news flash, guys. That doesn’t happen in the real world. In the real world, if you act this entitled in public, you’re going to get destroyed by others.
The Internet is filled with entitled people, and you’re going to come across very unrealistic demands every now and then. I don’t think these people have any logic behind their demands, but hey, you do you. Someone naive enough might even say yes. If you’ve never seen entitled people on the Internet, you’re in for a treat. Scroll down below and enjoy:
1. Just rob a bank.
2. I’ll take in the dogs, but not you.
3. Shouldn’t have offered anything in the first place.
4. So you’re not happy that they’re only doing what you pay them to do?
5. Then why did you offer that in the first place?
6. Pretty sound argument.
7. It isn’t that bad if you ask me.
Wow. Some of these are pretty unbelievable. Do people like this actually exist? How do they avoid getting punched in the face every day? Or are they the descendants of some royal families? Okay, maybe I’m being a little too harsh. They just need a little more exposure to the practical world. But for now, we’re going to laugh at them. Scroll down below for more:
8. Oh no, how dare people not do someone else’s work for free?
9. Good luck getting serious inquiries for that.
10. What just happened?
11. Social media “celebrities.”
12. When you give kids access to the Internet, this is what happens.
13. Why would anyone buy something for more than what it’s worth?
14. Please pay for things. It isn’t that difficult being a decent human being.
15. Is this person for real?
Have you ever met people that are this entitled? Let us know your experiences in the comments below.