A dog isn’t just a dog, and a pet isn’t just a pet, for some people. It’s family, and they cherish it as if it were a child.
Like a parent, they would usually just buy the best food, see to it that all of their dog’s requirements are fulfilled, give them all of the time and energy they could, and, of course, see to it that nothing bad ever happens to them no matter what or how. It makes sense, then, why some individuals could be overly protective of their dogs. And there are one too many reasons to adore dogs.
They care deeply about these kinds of beings, and they won’t want anything to happen to them. In return, they anticipate that others would treat their dogs with respect and refrain from harming them on purpose. And such people cannot just see their dogs getting treated poorly, they want what’s best for their pets.
Sadly, as Redditor AddictX120 found out, not everyone has the same opinions regarding pets. He discovered that some people can be a little bit rude and reckless with other people’s dogs when his roommate’s buddy arrived.
However, he wasn’t going to ignore it. OP asked his roommate to never again invite the visitor back into their house after they misbehaved with their dog and played rough with it. And you can tell a lot about such people who do not treat animals kindly and fairly. So keep on scrolling down below to know the whole story here and make sure you guys and gals read it till the end.
1. Here goes the title of this post
2. The first red flag was when the guy named Cedric made the wrong comment about the dog and at that time OP wasn’t even introduced to them
3. Wait, what? He just lit up that lighter on the poor dog’s face like it was nothing.
4. Telling them to get the hell out of the home at that moment was the very best option at that time, and tell me who wouldn’t get pissed off when their dog is getting treated like this?
5. Weed is not an excuse for having bad behavior with animals, I haven’t seen anyone smoking weed and then getting cruel with animals.
6. It was OP’s home, OP’s pet he didn’t respect either of them so it is obvious that he does not need to come over ever again.
7. It is the responsibility of pet owners to provide a secure environment where their animals can live comfortably and without fear.
8. This user is speaking facts, if the OP wouldn’t have said him to get out of the home then the next thing would have been the dog set on fire and C would have blamed the doggo for moving it into the fire.
9. Don’t worry OP you are not an A-hole
11. He’s kinda really lucky that he just got kicked out imagine what would have happened if this scenario has occurred to a short-tempered person, things would have gone ugly.
12. If they cannot speak it doesn’t mean they cannot feel I feel bad for the poor dog
13. This would have happened if this scenario had occurred with the bad-tempered person
14. Indeed dogs are a great judge of characters
15. So that is why he’s outside the house now
16. If a person cannot respect a dog take it as the biggest red flag
17. Best explanation
18. Anybody would have kicked out C from the home, this is not a way to treat animals.
19. Antagonizing an animal shows that you are sick no matter the state you are in
20. Not a single person here said that OP is an A-hole which sums it all up
21. Cedric needs to be away from any pets whatsoever
22. And that is why he’s outside the house now
23. OP made the best decision before the A-hole could have done something worse
24. If you are mean to animals then you should stay away
25. He deserved the insult due to his behavior
No one should be allowed to treat animals with cruelty and if they do so we should show them no mercy as they have not shown mercy to the poor animal. C got a lot less than what he deserved but OP made the right decision at the right time before he could have done something worse. People like that are not welcome anywhere.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings