Wall-E was one of those dogs who was promised a forever home, but unfortunately, that promise was broken quickly. Wall-E was released from the Maricopa County Animal Care and Control (MCACC) in 2015, and he thought he had finally found a forever family. He’d been living his dream of having a true home for a few years, but little did he know he’d end up back in the same shelter. Wall-E was returned to MCACC in September with two plastic bags containing all his personal possessions. Wall-E suffered a broken heart after his parent cried while saying goodbye. After some life changes, his parents apparently no longer had time for him. Wall-E struggled to adjust to life in the shelter.
Wall-E was an affectionate and playful dog, but he displayed defensive behavior when confined to his kennel. As a result, he was passed over by prospective parents. When they couldn’t take any more rejections, the staff took to Facebook and shared Wall-photo E’s along with his heartbreaking story. The post performed better than expected, and Wall-E quickly met his new mom, Lynn Lee, who went to the shelter to meet him as soon as she saw the picture. Wall-E has a new family with a sibling dog, and it appears that his happily ever after is just around the corner. Keep on scrolling down below to know more.
1. This is Wall-E, the poor dog who was surrendered to a shelter when his parents could no longer care for him.
2. His parents returned him to Maricopa County Animal Care and Control (MCACC) in September, where they had adopted him a few years before, leaving behind his bed and all of his toys.
3. The grief-stricken dog had no idea why he had to be abandoned again. His type of behavior demonstrated how difficult it was for him to move on. As an outcome, he would always miss out on adoption opportunities, and it was clear that he was never happy being confined to his kennel.
4. Wall-E was a playful and affectionate dog, and the staff knew they had to work harder for him to find his true and forever home.
5. They shared Wall-photo E’s and sad tale on Facebook, and they were soon able to reach out to more people who wanted to adopt him.
6. Lynn Lee went to the shelter to meet Wall-E as soon as she saw the Facebook post, and she brought her own dog with her. Lynn decided to adopt him right away because the two dogs got along so well.
We got the happiest when we got to know E-wall got itself a loving If we all just become a little empathetic towards these poor animals, we can restore their faith in humanity and this world could be a better place to live in caring owner and a forever home. Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You.