It appears that Generation Z was born with their own social media accounts and smartphones in their tiny hands. Things have been a little more challenging for the boomers and postwar generations. While some geriatrics overtly reject modernity in favor of tradition, there are grandparents and old people who embrace it as a means of staying in touch with their loved ones and moaning about, well, everything. Especially on social media. While people are allowed to use social media in any way they see fit, it is common for them to be confused by how it works.
It’s rather easy to find old-timer posts on Facebook, but if you want to enjoy them all in one spot, we recommend r/r/oldpeoplefacebook. It’s a treasure trove of baby boomer gaffes, healthy caps-lock usage, and strange hospital admissions. We’ve gathered some treasures, but there are many more where they came from. Fortunately, none of them are overly political.
So what are you waiting for keep on scrolling down below and see these hilarious posts and make sure you watch it till the end.
1. Wondering if Milly is high
2. The debat
3. Do you know how it can be deleted?
4. What are we supposed to do now?
5. This is genuinely hilarious, what do you think?
6. I don’t like basketball plus I would like it to be removed
7. Haha, every mother be like
8. No interest shown in watching trolls
9. These comments are hilarious bring more
Aren’t these posts quite hilarious? It’s quite fun to see old people using platforms like Facebook to be in touch with their loved ones. Keep on scrolling down below we have collected a couple of more of these just for you,
10. I am trying to hire somebody to Walmart, this one’s making me laugh hard.
11. Old people and their obsession of playing candy crush
13. Do you think anything needed to be added?
14. I am confused why these laughing emojis?
It can be quite funny when old people or grandparents start using the platforms like Facebook. We all can relate that we somehow made our grandparents familiar with the internet and the results here are quite hilarious. Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share any humorous posts from old people that you might know. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.