Raising a happy and content child is indeed a very difficult task. Parenting can be really challenging but it has its pros and cons. It can be rewarding as well. There are times when parents get frustrated and they would use the same techniques on their children which their parents used on them. But guess what? That’s wrong! We need to understand that every individual is unique and different. Techniques, punishments and reinforcements that worked on you might not work on your children and it can even make them rebellious.
Parents need to build a strong and healthy relationship with their kids, the one in which kids feel secure and open to discuss anything with their parents. The relationship should be friendly. And with a friendly relationship, comes humour. If good humour is involved, parenting doesn’t just become easier but it’s fun as well! We know that it can be difficult, tiring and emotionally frustrating at times but there will be many moments which you will enjoy and there will also be moments which will make you laugh uncontrollably.
In the end, being a parent leaves you with two choices, either laugh or cry. However, some Moms decided to become a savage and shared hilarious encounters with their children. In this article, we will be sharing a collection of tweets in which parents share their extremely funny and relatable experiences. Scroll down and read!
1. Kids will see what they wanna see!
© mom_tho / Twitter
2. Moms can make a good scapegoat.
3. Figuring it out just seems like a myth after 3654 days..
© snarkymommy78 / Twitter
4. Tell me more about your kids controlling the food in the house..
5. Does it look like I can provide you wisdom?
© Lhlodder / Twitter
6. No Susan, you can’t have a clean house.
© workingmom86 / Twitter
7. Charles, you had one job…
© Beccnicole / Twitter<
8. Teamwork makes the dream work!
© lhlodder / Twitter
These tweets are hilarious, aren’t they? Well, we have more for you! Scroll down to see!
9. If I am to use that power, that’s how I’m going to do it.
© perfectpending / Twitter
10. My job as a mom, is done, kids.
© adult_mom / Twitter
11. The awkward public restroom observations.
12. In her defence, everybody needs a break.
© ramblinma / Twitter
13. Mom knows how to play this game.
© gfishandnuggets / Twitter
14. Parenting on alternate days.
© SnarkyMommy78 / Twitter
15. Moms will be moms.
16. Umm, yeah I know my hands are full. No need to give me a reminder, lady.
© BunAndLeggings / Twitter
First things first, all of these tweets really cracked me up and I figured that there is definitely a lot which we can learn from these savage parents! Tell us which tweet did you like the most and if you were into one of those situations, how would you have responded while being a savage? Let us know in the comments section below!