As Halloween is just around the corner, the Halloween decorations and outfit plannings have already started pouring in. People are decorating their homes with spooky stuff and trying their best to stand out amongst the others because why not! We have dealt with enough problems already which includes the pandemic as well and now we definitely need a break!
Anyway, today we wanted to share a story that we came across on Twitter which isn’t just weird but equally hilarious as well! It’s a story of a wife who got angry at her husband for squishing a big spider! Yes, you read that correctly but shouldn’t that be a good thing? Apparently no, the wife had a good logic to it. The big spider which was residing in the family’s kitchen window could have been a perfect addition to the Halloween decorations. A LIVE SPIDER. It surely sounds spooky AF but that’s taking the Halloween obsession to a whole new level.
The daughter shared the hilarious yet weird story on her Twitter’s account. So, let’s go ahead and see how the event actually unfolded.
1. Her mum’s obsession with Halloween is a bit too much…
2. Clearly not.
3. Of course it doesn’t. A spider is still a spider even if it can be seen from miles away.
4. And people started posting pictures of their spiders.
5. So, Sydney decided to create a rule.
After reading the story, people decided to share their experiences and encounters with the spiders as well and some of them are just way too funny! Scroll down and read for yourself;
6. Never knew you could get attached to a spider too… YIKES!
7. This one’s interesting.
8. Or maybe she knew that people won’t understand her.
10. Being haunted by its ghost is still better tbh.
11. Gotta love this one! Now it’s not just a spider, it’s a spider-man!
12. Imagine getting your finger stuck in there, accidentally.
13. Not all spiders are bad. Right?
Well, we hope that you enjoyed these hilarious Tweets but hey, we would also like to give a free advice. Halloween decorations and spooky stuff is all cool but don’t obsess over it that much that you end up considering keeping a live spider as a decoration piece. Although spiders are the spookiest but still no. Or maybe you can but then just make sure that you keep staring at the spider and don’t blink. Because the moment we blink, they tend to vanish.
Let us know what did you think of the story and whether the husband was right squishing the spider or not? Let us know your thoughts and opinions down in the comments section.