It’s a fast and upsetting narrative about a human being like the one in this story who can really get your blood boiling when it comes to stewing over how certain inept persons get up in positions of power. Bad managers are what ruin the job. it is not the company that becomes the reason for employees’ quitting, but bad managers such as that in the following story. Seriously, it appears that it’s just a matter of time before John makes a major blunder that causes the company to suffer a major setback. Scroll down to read what happened to OP in a job which was worst than he imagined.
1. OP got a job at the supermarket where he had to do a lot and was not credited enough for it. it was because the store was understaffed and the management did not care about the employees much
2. The job was shi**y too as OP had to clean ovens and floors, and collect shopping trolleys at the end of the day. During these 4 years, he got many physical health problems. After a while, OP decided to give up the job with his savings; he gave a 2 weeks notice.
3. The management did not read his notice or his email. the manager John was a ridiculous one. He used to complain about OP’s work all the time. He used to make stupid reasons for his ineptness
4. Despite giving notice on time, no one read it. However, OP quit yet he worked days after his quitting day because no one would work on his replacement day. Right before leaving, the manager calls OP..
5. The manager John asks him why hasn’t he showed up at work upon which OP answers he had quit a long time ago and was actually working extra. John argues his date is ahead which he says is not according to the notice and email he sent. It was the most satisfying moment for him
Managers should always think about how hard it can be for employees to work in such an uncooperative environment. Managers should always maintain friendly behavior, unlike John. After all, it is them who get the disadvantage in the end. Have you ever been caught up in such a situation? if you did share it with us in the following stories. For more entertaining content, stick around with us.