I thought I was the laziest creature on this Earth.
But I was dead wrong. I’ve got nothing on these cattos. Cats are way ahead in the lazy race, right next to sloths. Basically, cats are really moody. If they want to play, they will wreck your entire house in a matter of seconds. But the minute they decide they are tired, your little furry feline friend won’t even move an inch from where it’s resting. Cats spend about 70% of their life sleeping. You can probably figure out how lazy they are from this fact alone.
Even though cats are highly lovable and cuddly, sometimes we just wish they would wake up and spend some time with us. If you try disturbing your cat’s slumber, you will have to face the consequences. But then again, nothing can break their slumber. So go ahead and try. Scroll down below to see 15 lazy cats that will win your heart:
1. Don’t talk to me, I’m sleeping.
2. Sleeping in the middle of a big stretch.
3. He was supposed to roll over.
4. Is this cat drunk or something?
5. Too lazy to climb the pole.
6. Hibernation season.
7. Extra toe beans!
Omg, all these sleepy and lazy kitties are just adorable! Even though they act like little spawns of satan when they’re awake, they look like small, furry angels when they are asleep. Their hilariously cute lazy habits make us love them even more. I bet you can’t say the same for any human. That is why cats are the best. They just keep giving us more reasons to love them. What would we do without these adorable babies? Scroll down below for more lazy cattos:
8. This is what you call a couch potato.
9. Just run the water, human. I don’t even care anymore.
10. When you’re so lazy your tongue falls out.
11. Living that permanent vacation life.
12. I sleep where I eat.
13. The perfect bed.
14. Not a very modest catto.
15. Can anyone be too lazy to close their eyes while sleeping?
Do you have a lazy kitty at home? Share their photos with us in the comments!