Now a days if you want to check any fact or a myth you can just open up your google and check it. You will have the truth within some minutes. But long ago false information used to spread easily, as there was no way to check if the information is true or false. Now and the present there a lot of myths that several people actually believe they are true even though they cannot be proven. However, in reality, they are extremely false and you don’t happen to know this.
Believing on stupid myths also make you stupid, according to some people who have shared some made-up facts that they think are untrue. So here are 13 people who shared the myths and which think they are pretty dumb.
1. You all should know that frogs cannot save themselves by jumping out if you put them in hot water
2. The goldfishes you always see in movies in bowls are not always there, it’s not their habitat
3. Bermuda triangle is not a magically dangerous place
4. Gum if swollen does not stay in your stomach for years
5. Belly fat cannot be targeted even if you do certain exercises
6. It’s a myth that fire sprinklers go off along with the alarm
7. If someone cracks their knuckles, it does not cause any disease to them i.e. arthritis
Well this man really presented us an experiment so that we know the actual truth. Its impressive because to break myths or stereotypes, you have to come up with some logical reason that everybody can believe. For a fact, every one of these people have come up with the actual reason behind these myths.
8. A snake bite cannot be treated by sucking venom out of it
9. Rabbit’s favourite food is not carrot
10. Porcupines’ quills cannot shoot at you, it’s stupid
11. If you are an organ donor then your life is always at risk as doctors will not try harder to save your life
12. Only 10 percent of human brain is used
13. A broken bone and a fractured bone are not actually the same
What do you think of these myths? Your mind must be going crazy after listening to all of this stupid myths. If you were also a believer to one of these, you would be really feeling like a fool. But don’t, worry, now you know! Tell us which one of these myths you found the most weird and why? Which one of these you still believe are true? Which one of these have made you a fool for long? Comment your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more myth-bursting content.