Have you ever met a cute animal that could eat you the very next moment? These people have.
24 hours is a long time. Lives can turn upside down. We meet all sorts of different people and various animals as well. We love a nice little encounter with cute kitties, puppers, or tiny little sloths too at times. You just can’t resist petting cute and adorable animals.
Sometimes you could encounter wildlife animals as well. Yup! They like to make a surprise appearance too. Most of them look super adorable as well and you’d love to go near and pet them, but the fact that they are wild and knowing that things could go south in a flash makes you a tad bit hesitant to get closer.
This one person, Kate Smith, shared a picture of two wild bobcats sleeping on her porch, and the rest of Twitter was quick to share their experiences as well. It’s as if these wild animals were on a school trip to see humans like we used to go on school trips to animal zoos.
Scroll down to enjoy the oddest encounters in the world.
1. I think the first priority shouldn’t be petting but hoping that they don’t wake up.
2. Why would you interrupt that thing?!
3. I get where the adorableness comes from. They look like a super cute family just trying to have a good time.
4. A condition that cannot be fulfilled. I don’t know why but my adrenaline is rushing
6. Sorry, but if I were you, I’d change states right away.
7. Oh, a classic!
It’s no question that every animal in this world is beautiful. It’s just these wild animals that you’re always unsure of. You can never tell whose side are they on unless they make a legitimate move. By then you could already be on your way to heaven…or hell. (a conversation for another day)
Sure, there is an element of danger being around these guys because they like not being interrupted. Regardless of the terror, you cannot deny how adorable and amazing they look. I’d adopt a bobcat if they stayed tiny and cute.
8. A group of bears that only look adorable from far away.
9. Okay, now that is an adorable sight!
10. A what?
11. Owls look so cute, but you know what the myth says about them; Owls are omens of death. Good luck, person.
12. Brb, heart is melting. What a cute little guy. I’d let him in.
13. Adorable, but I’d rather mind my own business.
14. The temptation to just pet him is so high, but I like my hands too.
Life is all about surprises and surprise visits. In these people’s cases, the visits were made by the wilds of the jungle.
We hope you enjoyed this article. Social media is a great way to bring similar people and experiences together. And such compilations then become a perfect source of entertainment for us exactly when we need a dose of entertainment.
Feel free to share your thoughts regarding the article in the comments down below. Have you ever encountered a wild animal in your life?