Celebrities are just like the rest of us. If you ever thought that these superstars were arrogant, disrespectful, or didn’t respond to their followers behind the camera, then you might have been mistaken. Because this isn’t true for every celebrity. Being famous and being kind are two different things that not everyone can do at the same time. Few of them are the most humble, down-to-earth people who enjoy sharing their affection with their followers and admirers.
Like Tom Hanks, you may have seen his name in publications or newspapers, or you may have seen him in a number of blockbuster films. For many reasons, Tom Hanks is a legendary person. With his acting abilities, he has entertained for decades. But the multi-award-winning, well-known personality has endeared himself to the rest of the globe for another reason. Tom’s followers and lucky strangers who’ve met him have nothing but positive things to say about him.
So, keep scrolling down to see some tweets about Tom Hank, where strangers shared their memories of meeting Tom Hank – and you’ll adore him even more after reading these adorable tweets about him!
1. Tom Hanks is a genuinely lovely guy who isn’t caught up in the hype.
2. Tom replied to someone. It’s amazing that Hank is still using typewriters in this digital era.
3. Your heart will just smile after reading this Tweet!
There’s no denying that the Hollywood industry is full of people who usually wear two masks, one public and the other private. That simply means that these people behave differently when they are in the presence of strangers than when they are in the presence of their loved ones.
But, no matter who he’s talking to, Hanks is one of those rare people who is always sincere. Another benefit is that the actor being himself is beneficial to everyone because he is a wonderful guy. He is compassionate, kind-hearted, loyal, and caring. He’s the ideal stranger to assist us when we’ve had a run of bad luck, as well as the ideal neighbor.
4. The way Tom is carrying her veil is a proof that he’s a true gentleman.
5. That’s why Tom Hank is a true hero, not because of his acting skills, but for what he does for others.
6. We need more celebrities just like him!
Hank knows how to make others happy. Most of the time, he spends his time with his admirers and followers. He occasionally sends them gifts. He even responds to fan mail by using a typewriter.
When we look at Hanks, we have a faint intuitive impression that he is somehow familiar. And we are not mistaken in thinking so. Hanks’ family is descended from Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States.
7. Tom also helped people in fundraising!
8. This story is so nice. Tom is one of the most humble guys!
9. If you want to meet a down-to-earth person, then you should meet Tom!
According to Hanks: “The members of my branch of the family are either cousins or in-laws or poor relations. So when I was at school, guess which president I was always doing essays on,”
10. This lucky girl’s glove was held by Tom.
11. Seems like this lady was raised right by not interrupting them!
12. Throughout his career, Tom remained in contact with everyone.
13. Tom truly enjoys making people happy with his presence.
Meeting a celebrity is regarded as a once-in-a-lifetime experience for each fan. After all, you’re meeting the actor who played your favorite character in your favorite movie in person. However, these interactions don’t always go as smoothly as you’d like. We’ve all heard of a celebrity snubbing or being disrespectful to a fan. After all, people aren’t always who they appear to be. These kinds of interactions can be extremely discouraging.
However, after reading these Tom Hanks anecdotes, you may conclude that not all celebrities are the same. Keep scrolling down to read some more stories!
14. Tom Hanks and Jon Lovitz, are perfect examples of real heroes!
15. Tom Hank walks with pure class.
16. This lucky lady had a chance to talk to Mr. Hank on the set of “That Thing You Do”
17. Tom Hank donated an Espresso Machine. Such a sweet gesture from this amazing personality!
18. Well, Tom would have said yes for sure!
19. Tom Hank really had the quality that made him stand out in the industry.
20. Lucky are those who have pictures with Tom Hank. Perfect Memories!
21. Not only do strangers enjoy Tom Hank’s company, but he also loves to take care of his family.
22. Tom Hank loves donating and fundraising.
23. This lucky guy got a chance to have a nice talk with Tom Hanks.
24. You will read about all the positive things about this great human.
25. He certainly knows how to bring joy into the lives of others.
26. Working with Tom Hanks would be so fun.
27. Many celebrities volunteer for the charity, but few are as generous as Tom Hanks.
Ever met Tom Hank in real life? If yes, how was your experience meeting him? We’d love to hear your story in the comments section below!