Celebrities are no different than the rest of us. Of course, this is not always the case; they earn millions of dollars, live in opulent mansions, and travel on private aircraft. If we take them away from their wealth and glamour, we might not recognize them as the wealthy individuals they appear to be when we see them at the zoo or having a cup of coffee.
Redditor Kimantha_Allerdings asked other users to share their funniest “I met a celebrity but didn’t let on that I knew who they were” stories a few years ago and the thread has recently resurfaced, so we thought it would be a good idea to compile a list of the most outrageous ones for your viewing pleasure.
Is it possible for you to believe everything that anonymous people post on the internet? Most likely not. On the other hand, these stories are still entertaining.
So, here’s the Reddit post asking strangers on the internet about their interactions with celebrities:
1. Damn right!
2. That’s why we adore Scarlett Johansson!
3. This mom should have asked Elton if she could get the signature of his bodyguard.
4. Lucky Man! Celebs also need to enjoy some private life.
5. Sigourney Weaver is such a humble lady!
6. Robin Williams was one of the best gifts to all of us.
7. Story of a luggage guy!
8. Stephen King is so straightforward.
9. We all miss Alan Rickman’s voice!
10. This boy played for hours with Daniel without realizing he actually played the harry potter’s role.
11. Stan Lee, A True Gem!
12. Post Malone, one of the best rappers is so humble and kind person.
13. So this man had an awful conversation with Magic Johnson.
14. Sigourney Weaver has an alluring presence.
15. Why Jeff Goldblum is always so good…
16. Some chilling time with Chuck Norris!
17. Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock!
18. This guy is lucky enough to have a good laugh with Elon Musk in the Tesla store!
19. Love reading stories where these celebrities’ act like normal people just like Justin Timberlake.
20. Well, this guy was not wrong.
21. Owen Wilson is a normal person doing normal stuff.
22. But we want to hear more about how this doppelganger friend confused Rosario Dawson!
23. So, this girl had a chat with Jack Black.
25. A little act of kindness might turn someone into a lifelong fan.
26. Michael Jordan is a legend!
27. It’s cool not to freak out sometimes, especially after watching David Tennant.
28. Kudos to this guy!
29. Henry Winkler is such a pure class!
30. Talking with famous people must be a pleasure.
Which celebrity stories piqued your interest the most? Have you ever been in a situation where you met a celebrity and were unaware of it? If so, we would love to hear your story in the comments section below.