We must all admit that we are jealous of our dogs’ peaceful lives. They don’t have to worry about their tasks or jobs, and they don’t have to worry about anything else either. They eat whenever they please and are carefree, sleeping all day. Their owners continually tend to them as though they were small babies. They don’t care about how we’ll pay our bills, pay our taxes this month, or anything else. They have everything served to them on silver plates, sleep on mattresses scented with roses, and otherwise live like royalty. We all want that life, isn’t that true? Oh, how I long for a carefree and simple life like the one my pets lead.
Pets give their owners comfort and love, but they also cause a lot of difficulties. This is particularly true of cats that are so inquisitive that they would scale walls to reach where they needed to go. To take pictures and post them online is the only thing left for their owners to do.
1. “Fluffy little rascal just bit a hole through my card chip.”
2. “Left for 5 minutes to take the dog out, came back to this. Have guests coming over in 30 minutes.”
3. What are you up to?
4. “This is what I come home to.”
5. This guilty face is so cute!
6. Look who’s tired of destroying the wallpaper!
7. Last day of AirPods.
8. “My cat destroyed my mom’s curtains.”
9. He knows he will be punished. Thus the face.
10. “Mufasa likes to sit on my nightstand and yell at me while I am lying in bed. If I ignore him, he starts knocking stuff off. No idea why.”
11. “My dog keeps stealing the ice cubes out of my mom’s orchid.”
12. “The look of ’You’re sure really ok with me playing with this?’ Right before the entire mug of tea spilled all over me and everything.”
13. “That’s what I get for putting the toilet paper roll on the roll holder.”
14. “I need a new toothbrush.”
15. “I looked away for just 5 seconds.”
16. They jumped on the table and ate a piece of butter.
17. “We’re going to need locks for our kitchen drawers…”
18. “Last night was tissues, tonight it’s grocery bags.”
19. “This is what woke me up this morning.”
20. “Went to put my boots on… It was in the toe of the boot originally, and I didn’t feel it until I stuck my foot into it. Also, it’s not a soft toy, it’s hard plastic.”
21. “Set up a $400 auto-cleaning litter box yesterday just to wake up to this.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings