Isa Bredt, a Dutch illustrator, “disneyfies” people’s dogs to produce very sweet and innocent paintings. Bredt creates adorable, expressive images of animals using photographs, giving them the appearance that they have just left a Disney film. Bredt’s illustrations have gained enormous popularity, and requests for commissions are flooding in from all over the world. And it’s clear why! Bredt’s pictures are absurdly adorable, very Disney-like, and also successfully convey the character of each animal. Bredt’s photos are vibrant and cleverly allow the characteristics of the animals to shine through.
Bredt has started drawing shelter animals to draw attention to them and boost their chances of getting adopted. He is also using her artwork to help animals in need. Her sweet illustrations have won us over completely, and the collection below features 15 of our favorites. Visit Bredt’s Instagram to see more if you like what you see. And if you’d like, you can contribute to Bredt’s efforts on Patreon. Now browse through and prepare to swoon!
1. This is the most adorable cat I have ever seen
2. I feel they are having a happy vacation
3. They really gave their dog a hairdo and we can’t get enough of it
4. Her eyes are literally shining and it looks so beautiful to watch them
5. Hey there young fella, chin up, you will be okay
6. Presenting you the best cuddly partners. Do you all love the way the pig’s smiling too?
7. Why is he so adorable? I want him
8. This tortoise is on a ride and is here to make us all laugh
10. Those innocent eyes speak a lot of things
11. I feel so bad for the cat’s ear
12. The way mama dog has put it’s paw on baby dog is the most adorable thing
13. Why does this puppy look so sad?