It goes without saying that a true animal lover will do anything for their pet in the event of a medical emergency. The majority of us are quite justified in becoming alarmed and running to the vet without realizing that some of our fears turned out to be unfounded and we needn’t have been so alarmed in the first place. According to a survey conducted by the American Pet Association, there are 70 percent of homes in the United States have pets. The veterinary care needed by one out of three of those pets every year is projected to be immediate. A pet parent’s financial burden can be significantly increased by a hospital stay in an emergency. An estimate, based on Petplan, a company that provides pet insurance, suggests that the emergency cost of domestic animal care can be anywhere from $800 to $1,500.
Originally started by Twitter user Kristin Chirico, the conversation quickly spread to other social media platforms. Due to what happened here in this wholesome thread, some medical situations aren’t as terrifying as they seem. Additionally, veterinarians and other animal clinic workers possess the compassion of angels and the wit of comedians. Here are some stories that will brighten your day, and don’t forget to leave your own comments. Keep on scrolling down to read some of the tweets and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Well it is obvious lol
2. Pain in joy
3. So the dog was feeling left out in short lol
4. He wanted to move but he couldn’t
5. Why would a dog hate her owner’s sister’s kids so much?
6. I think most of us can relate to the dog in this situation
7. story of a small ant bite and his dramatic response.
8. Dogs and their hair problems
9. She spent $1000 just to find out that her dog ate 12 packs of hamburger buns and plastic
10. $1k just to find out that your dog has anxiety
11. Imagine spending $900 just to find out that your dog sat on a chewed bubblegum
12. Dogs are expensive
13. Must have been a good fight for a cat to feel depressed lol
14. Is this normal for a new cat owner?
15. Imagine paying $1200 just to find out that your dog has attitude lmao
16. Is it possible for a fart to be that long
17. Imagine paying the vet to fat-shame your cat lol
18. What made him decide that he is afraid of the ground? Is he playing floor is the lava?
19. Pets like getting attention nowadays
20. $400 just to find out that the cat does not like the taste of a bug nice!
This was it, folks, these were the 20 most absurd and Unnecessary vet visits and people shared their experiences on Twitter we think that it’s hilarious let us know what you guys think about these tweets down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings