It’s time movie directors come up with something new.
All these new movies that are being released have started to seem similar to me. It’s always the same plot. Now every time I watch a movie, I can easily predict what is about to happen next. What’s the fun in that? I want to watch something new. Something different. Writers and directors have to up their game now because people are getting tired at this point. It isn’t the 90s anymore. We need new content!
All the movie buffs out there know that American movies are filled with clichés. You know, when you’re watching a horror movie, there’s always going to be a dumb blonde in it who would die first. Or when the world is ending, the “world” just consists of the USA. Or if a movie is being shot in Paris, you can just see the Eiffel Tower from every window in the country. Hilarious, isn’t it? People shared some of the most ridiculous movie clichés on Twitter and they’re spot on. Read them down below:
2. Single women running from criminals.
3. Doctor wheeling a patient through a hall.
4. The temporary teacher who magically fixes students.
5. Unrealistic lab scientist.
6. Taxi user.
7. The soldier that gets shot.
8. Sitcom mom with ugly dad.
9. You know it all goes downhill after the military radar technician says this.
10. The typical grocery bag.
Why are these so accurate?! You’ll see at least one of these cliches in your favourite American movies. I sometimes enjoy them too but it is getting too predictable now. Every movie has started to look the same because of them. However, reading these typical movie cliches is cracking me up. Continue reading them below:
11. Writers in movies.
12. Typical “nerdy” girl who is secretly hot.
13. Movies in Paris.
14. Witty and chubby black woman.
15. Pregnant lady.
16. Suburban housewife making breakfast.
17. Computer geek.
18. Police tech working miracles.
19. Aliens invading the US.
Did these make you smile? Share them with your friends and laugh together! Do you have any movie cliches to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!