An inspiring cat.
We all love senior cats, their heartwarming stories and of course, their adoption stories. Every senior cat has a hard time getting adopted, they spend most of their lives at the shelter or in their many different foster homes. They move a lot in foster homes and after getting rejected many times, they live at the shelter officially all the time with the label of foster fail. Which is absolutely very saddening. Most of these cats either lose too much weight and become traumatized or some gain a lot of weight which causes many health issues to them.
We came across this guy’s Reddit post who adopted a foster fail senior cat that was very overweight, he has done a lot of hard work on her to help her get back to a healthy weight. The senior cat named Beanbag is an absolute beauty and her human loves her dearly, which is why he is trying his best to give her a happy and healthy lifestyle. Her dechonkifying transformation pictures are insanely cute. Keep on scrolling down to see them…
1. He posted this on Reddit before sharing the adorable pictures of Beanbag begging for food.
Image Credit: selfdestructvoice
2. AWW! My heart just can not handle this much cuteness. She is literally standing on her feet.
3. Such an angelic furry baby this one is.
4. Beanbag, you are such an adorable catty.
5. This is absolutely the most beautiful and cute cat I have ever seen. Her face is so innocent.
6. Oh, God! This must be such a difficult test for his owner’s patience. How can one say no to that beautiful face?!
I have to admit that I have seen many cats in my life but none of them have a face as cute and angelic as Beanbag. She is so adorable, so lovely and I feel like she is a great cuddle partner. I literally do not have enough words to explain her charming personality. She has extremely captivating eyes and an attractive face. It is not an easy job to fight your hunger and to get on a diet. It is an insanely difficult task even for humans too, many lose the battle and do not have the strength to fight their urges to eat an unhealthy amount of unhealthy food. So we must praise this cat for doing such an amazing job so far. Beanbag and her owner are working amazingly together, they are a great pair and we are also very glad that Beanbag finally found her forever home that actually cares about her. There was another great news revealed about Beanbag’s weight loss. Her owner said that “Beanbag has made steady progress the past 6+ months. She came to us morbidly obese at 15.7lb on her small frame. Per the vet, her goal weight should be <9lb.” This is such a piece of wonderful news, congratulations you guys! Keep on scrolling down to read the comments of people…
7. Same! I would not be able to resist her.
Image Credit: TooManyJabberwocks
8. This is such a difficult task!
Image Credit: selfdestructvoice
9. What a wonderful person he is.
Image Credit: JesusFuente
10. Beanbag is definitely the cutest.
Image Credit: catinaziplocbag
11. I am afraid, I agree with you 100%.
Image Credit: annies_bdrm_skillet
12. I would have done the same.
Image Credit: Lucy_Lucidity
We are so proud of the amazing and inspiring progress Beanbag has made so far. She is a beautiful cat and deserves so much more love. Best of luck to both of them! Do your pets do weird things to beg for food? Share with us their weird habits of asking for food in the comments down below…