Can you identify these Silhouettes Disney princesses?
Our classic Disney items, such as their dresses and magical attires, strong personalities, and the valuable life lessons they taught us as kids, were all things we adored as youngsters. Disney presented us with all of the possibilities for a child’s imagination and desires. Our dream was to be as lovely and charming as these princesses, who set the bar for bravery, loyalty, and trustworthiness among us. Their distinct qualities set them out from the crowd. It is also true that they have some distinguishing traits that set them apart from the rest. Cinderella’s crystal shoes, Rapunzel’s gorgeous long healthy magical hair, and Pocahontas’ magnificent jewelry all stand out in their own tales.
Many artists have created millions of reimagined artworks and shared them on the internet for Disney lovers. But have you ever wondered what these princesses would look like in silhouette? Would you be able to tell who is behind the dark frame merely by looking at their outlines? Thanks to Willemijn, a Dutch artist, and illustrator, for sharing his artwork of silhouette portraits of these iconic figures, which blew our minds. Because even a minor detail or attribute might cause us to recall an entire personality or icon.
Even if these Disney princesses had Silhouettes photos, we would still be able to identify them based on their distinct features and personalities. With a single glance, you can picture these well-known princesses. That is the glamour of these icons, whose characteristics and charm have become imprinted on our minds. Let’s have a look at their silhouette images to see if we can recognize these Disney princesses. It’s great fun to do!
1. The brave redheaded princess; Merida!
2. Princess, who is not afraid to stand-up for what’s right and loves wearing traditional middle eastern jewelry made of gold: Jasmine!
3. A sarcastic, witty and sassy woman from Hercules: Megara!
4. One who lost her crystal shoes that only fits her: Cinderella!
5. The princess famous for wearing a lovely necklace: Pocahontas!
6. Disney’s first-ever black beauty who loves working in a restaurant: Tiana!
7. Sprinkling pixie dust all around the world: Tinkerbell!
8. Symbol of bravery and courage, who enjoys sword fights: Mulan!
It’s always been tough to choose a favorite princess because each of them enjoys a life filled with the things we’ve always dreamed for ourselves. From battling and overcoming evil villains to singing and dancing of peace and togetherness, all of the heroines appear to face challenges, and they do so by using their own different personalities.
A fantastically talented artist has created a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of these renowned Disney characters, with all of the darkness and only their particular qualities highlighted, allowing us to readily recognize them despite the fact that they lack faces and clothing.
9. From the movie “Atlantis” and special mark on her face: Kida!
10. The beauty of the Disney’s world: Belle!
11. Princess famous for eating an apple: Snow-white!
12. One who enjoys dancing: Esmeralda!
13. Isn’t is obvious? Only princess with long magical hair: Rapunzel!
14. The most elegant, shy and carefree sleeping beauty: Aurora!
15. Redheaded little mermaid: Ariel!
16. Which Disney princesses did you quickly recognize?
Which silhouette image did you recognize first? Let us know in the comments area below.